Call of Duty 298 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

First of all, Jesus Christ your grammar hurts my eyes.

Secondly:

(Really I do not Need another WW2 shooter Battlefield 1 is boring as fuck)

*WWI. Battlefield 1 is set in WWI.

... You do realize there's basically no games about WWI, right? As in, most people only know of one or two because there's so little?

I, for one, would find it pretty cool.

... I meant a well-done WWI game.

5571075 Why are you even talking about this? If you don't like the game than play something else. I just don't see why people have to go online and rant on and on about stuff like this. It's just childish.

5571123 and I see that you are not ranting, you even bring up some good points, it is sad that COD has gone down this path but its not like there is much we can do till they make another COD game. remember they made IW over the span of 3 years, after the first ,perhaps the second year, the game is like half way complete and at that same time A LOT of people start saying they don't like jetpacks and being in the future, if I worked on IW I would not want to cancel a game that is already halfway done, even if it is complete shit, so all we can do is wait until another game comes out and hope they have gone back to boots-on-the-ground COD, if not... well I guess we just find something else to play

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11