Call of Duty 298 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

Do what you like, but I'll say this.

EVERYONE, SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH ALL THE SHITTALK ABOUT INFINITE WARFARE BEFORE IT'S EVEN OUT!!! FUCKING ASSHOLES, THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE ACTING LIKE!!!

Lucky for me, I don't act crazy on the game before it comes out. But really, why judge it now before it is release?

5463009 CoD fans are sore because they didn't get a game set in the past like BF1. So they're trying to send a message by force. It's fucking stupid.

5463018 Tell me about. And seeing a lot of dislikes on Youtube about the game? It's really annoying.

5463023 These are the only videos where the like:dislike ratio is so close. Except for BO1, CoD has always gone forward in the timeline. Besides, they didn't seem to mind when Vietnam was cancelled. And they never complained about BO3 with it's Deus Ex system hijack mechanic.

5463034 :applejackconfused: Really? You serious?

5462990 you seem a bit flustered.

5463042 It's annoying. The community was one of the most supportive and understanding. WTF happened?

5463039 About what you said.

Besides, they didn't seem to mind when Vietnam was cancelled. And they never complained about BO3 with it's Deus Ex system hijack mechanic.

5463049 People weren't in full support of 'Nam being cancelled, but we got BO1. BO3 had so much support, especially after improving on AW's movement mechanics. IW is BO3 a few decades forward, so where's the issue? You want 'Nam, start a petition.

5462990 The issue I have with CoD today is not that it no longer place in the past, but that the games in general are getting so shit that the only thing they have going for them anymore is the increasing levels of futurism. Like, seriously. BO2 was great, but that's it. AW had too much sealed off as DLC to have its full potential unlocked without spending 45 more bucks, and BO3 was just complete garbage, especially story-wise, but garbage everywhere else as well.

And a trailer is supposed to be used as a hypeman for a video game by giving us an idea of how epic it'll be. If the trailer isn't even close to promising, how are we supposed to be looking forward to the game?

Also, most of us have seen gameplay by now. So if we still hate it, now we have even more stuff to back us up.

5463084 This is what I mean. CoD is an arcade FPS. It's completely different from Battlefield, from MoH, from everything else. They've made that clear over the last 10 of it's 20 years. But most importantly, they are not shit. Yes, AW had so much you had t get from DLC and the SD function in BO3 is annoying, but if it's garbage, why is it so successful. You think it's garbage, that doesn't make it so.

As for the trailer, do you realize how many of the commenters there are BF1 fanfreaks? Half the shit there is meant to add gasoline and light the fire. And the community is falling for that shit.

And no, you may not. CoD has seen the best graphical improvement of any FPS game. BF, up until 1, was still having problems with certain grunt AI being like bullet sponges wearing titanium armor.

If anyone should be pissed about anything, it should be that MWR is only available with a purchase of IW. CoD fans need to get their facts right.

5463073 Ah yes that. I have seen it. It been giving my brain a headache.

5463117 I don't know. All the thinking makes my head hurt.

5463112 So basically, you're saying that our opinions are wrong because you feel differently, and are using painfully obvious fallacies to back yourself up?

OK.

5463182 No. Don't misunderstand me. That's what I've encountered as well. I'm saying that the hate is being artificially inflated. If you don't like it, that's fine. I'm addressing the fact that the hate is partly fueled by bandwagons where no one wants to be on the wrong side of the fanbase. I've seen people who have changed their opinions about this literally in the course of a day because someone said they didn't like it. I respect other opinions, but I don't respect bandwagons. You don't like it, you have your reasons. I know you've always been skeptical, but I just want to be sure it's

5463174 Like I said, you're entitled to your opinions. I'm just making sure this is genuine dislike and not bandwagon-driven nonsense.

5463138 I think to many people have a stick shoved up there ass when they even think about infinite warfare, like you both said its not even out yet and people have already started saving there turds in bags to help improve the shitstorm that is the growing clusterfuck that is the hate for infinite warfare, they are all just wining about how they want the old CoD back but i know for a fact that at least 2 games of that later they are going to be complaining about how boring it is, its bound to happen, thats why advanced warfare was made in the first place, people saying that it was getting stale and boring and that every new CoD was just the same thing over and over, its all the same

5465630 The truth is I don't think the community really knows what it wants.

5465323 Like I say, your opinion.

Really? Huh... Infinate Warfare looks pretty interesting to me... then again I kinda like all of the CoD, BF and MoH games, maimly cause I grew up playing the older style MoH and CoD games. Rising Sun was kickass, and CoD2BRO was the best game I ever played :yay:

I love all those games, I wanna own em all :yay:

5466428 I've loved them all, from when I started with WaW, and this looks pretty good too. But I think the community is confused because AW was made because the community was tired of old-school games and wanted something new. 2 games later, they're whining about how we didn't get CoD: Vietnam. I don't think they're entirely sure what they want.:ajsleepy:

Vietnam? Oh lordy... Shellshock flashbacks, that game was terrifying :fluttercry: I haven't played AW I'm afraid, just MW2, MW2 and Ghosts, along with CoD2BRO and World at War, along with Black Ops.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30