Call of Duty 298 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

For me it's a tough one. I'm stuck between the music that plays during the snowmobile chase in Cliffhanger in MW2:

And Adrenaline by Jack Wall and Trent Reznor:

C'mon, that's not how you spell Rangers Lead The Way!

main themes, Original Call of Duty and Call of Duty 3

Just a theme in general
RED SQUARE!

5402673 I stick with the classics...

This song sings of death, dancing among the ashes of war and in the crimson rain of the slain.

5402679 "Rangers Lead The Way?"

More like,"That Track is Totally Gay!" #R04st3d

...I got nothing. But yeah, that's a good track.

This song sings of death, dancing among the ashes of war and in the crimson rain of the slain.

...Are you okay?

Nah, that's a pretty accurate summary of a large amount of WWII's major battles.

5402741 That's hardly my point.

the black ops 2 multiplayer theme brought me back :')

:raritycry:

Definitely the main theme from MW3.

Always felt like a badass with that playing in the background.

Another one of my favorites came from the Ghosts Reveal Trailer.

5402741 TRUTH! That war was brutal! So was WWI, but I have more knowledge on WWII.

5402735 It really depends... I'm a poet... Dose that count? Or do I face the noose for my blasphemy of creativity?

5403105 I wouldn't call that line "creative" so much as I would call it "a red flag."

5403214 A red flag? Well.... I imagine a white flag being raised by the Germans as they are slaughtered in the thousands by the Red Army. This making the pitiful attempt of surrender as their white flag for peace was drowned in blood, thus making it a Red Flag. So yes, I now see your point of view. A RED FLAG OF THE CRIMSON SLAIN! FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!!!

5404970 I don't understand..... How dose this relate to Call Of Duty?

5405111 It doesn't. I'm saying you seem to speak of the ruthless brutality and bloody violence of WWII with a sizable amount of reverence, and that's concerning.

5405127 But... That the truth of war! :applejackconfused: The original Call Of Duty was based on that aspect and kept to it! Hell, I was just speaking how the song impacted me when ever I hear it. What the hell is wrong with speaking of the violence of war in a group that is focused on Mature Rated series known as Call Of Duty! You sir, boggle my mind on how to understand your line of thought. War is hell, that is a fact. And if that is concerning when you joined a group about war, then your in wrong place my friend. Or is it that I'm just trying to be creative with how I feel the music. Either way, you have yet to speak with logic and that is concerning.

5405220 I'm not talking about CoD, genius. CoD is nothing more than a game intended to be action-packed and fun. It's war itself I'm talking about. It's the fact that you speak about such ruthless, merciless horror with such... reverence. Like it inspires awe in you. Like you love it.

That's what's concerning. That you would find such magnificence in bloody, brutal death. Not Call of Duty, but war itself. It's not pretty. It's disgusting and horrible. There's nothing to love about it. That's what's concerning me.

5405306 I love this one! I meant to post the whole Soundtrack, but I only got the main menu one.

5405307 Death and destruction, the human way. Call me psychotic, but I speak what I feel.

5405327 So you feel awe-inspired by war? You find beauty in it?

Yeah, no wonder I was concerned.

5405330 Not exactly, I don't find awe in war, but I feel the death and the raw emotions that flow from it.

5405355 Respecting war, but not loving it?

I guess I don't have to be scared of you now.

5405370 Indeed, and there was no need to fear my name.

5405383 Whew. I was worried you were IRL Richtofen for a sec.

5405602 :rainbowlaugh: You seem like a nice guy by the way.

5405611 I'm honestly surprised you'd say that, considering the first thing I did when you spoke to me was assume you're literally a psycho.

To hit a MW2 track and not put the end theme is blasphemy imho.

But for me, it's between that and Finest Hour's first mission music, especially the "That Flag Must Fall" part:

5405633 Well, we all make mistakes, I'm just glade you learned from yours. :moustache:

5405814 Yeah.

Besides, I really shouldn't be talking smack when it comes to psychopathy.

We are all insane my friend.

5406579 My favorite quote from him is "No scope?! Nice!"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39