Aliens in Equestria! 210 members · 266 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Robipony
Group Admin

Well, there are a few stories out there involving aliens coming to a planet and terraforming it so I was wondering what your guy's (and gal's) thoughts on it were.

Feel free to discuss the matter pertaining to whither the planet is currently populated or not. Or if it was previously populated. :derpytongue2:

---
On an off topic note: is it just me or am I the only one posting things here anymore? :raritydespair:

islandsun
Group Admin

Well, I never really intended this to be a discussion based group anyway, more a resource towards finding certain stories. But you're participation has really invigorated the place, I think that ever since you were made admin we've gotten a lot more participation from everyone.

3800414 Why terraform the planet and not small sections of it, eh? Seems more time and energy efficient, eh.

Robipony
Group Admin

3800975 The thought is that by terraforming the whole planet it would require less maintenance as the environment would be "programed" the fit the alien races needs.

3801274 Why terraform the entire planet? It would be faster to start out small, and possibly have other pockets of places suited to their needs, eh. It would also cause less of a mess to the planet if you simply have a small bubble or two of an artificial atmosphere, eh.

Robipony
Group Admin

3801288 Well in my story there are "reasons."

However this is exactly why I created this thread so that we can all talk and get the juices flowing (delicious brain juices).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6