Aliens in Equestria! 210 members · 266 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Robipony
Group Admin

So in a story I am working on a group is step up my the Equestrian government to observe and deal with extraterrestrial beings as they move about Equestria.

Of course I am willing to share this acronym with other members of this group if they wish to use it in their stories.

Ideas are welcome. :twilightsheepish:

3731544 EXA= Equestrian Extraterrestrial agency
EAI= Equestrian Alien Information
AAE=Alien Association of Equestria
ANAL= Alien Navel Agency of Luna
AIEL= Equestrian Intelligence on Extraterrestrial Life
CLIT= Command of Life and Interstellar Technology
RGETA= Royal Guard Extra Terrestrial Agency

Robipony
Group Admin

3731604 Why do I have the feeling that some of these were meant to sound inappropriate (looking at AN** and CL**)?

I do like Equestrian Intelligence on Extraterrestrial Life, however I am sure that would be EIEL not AIEL.

3731955 Office of Extraterrestrial Affairs O.E.A

Robipony
Group Admin

3731998 I actually like this one a lot better. Thank you very much. :twilightsmile:

3731999 It's cool, I have something similar for my story. :twilightsmile:

Robipony
Group Admin

3732003 Is it okay for me to use it then? In my story the organization is set up by Twilight after an object from space crashes into Ponyville (however my story also has an Alt Universe tag too).

3732007 It's sweet, mine's an Alt Universe where Twilight took over and locked away the princesses. Then two and half thousand years later lets them go.

Robipony
Group Admin

3732011 So is it okay if I use this?

3732012 On one condition

Robipony
Group Admin

3732014 If you want me to credit you and your story I could do so in the author notes when it first appears in my story. If that is okay with you. :twilightsmile:

3732017 Nah, I was just wanting you to take a look at my story and I'd do the same in return when you publish yours. Always need more exposure:raritywink:

Robipony
Group Admin

3732019 Sure. I would be okay with that. :pinkiehappy:

I will still credit you for it in the author notes though just so no third party members can complain. :twilightsmile:

But yeah I'll check out your story. If it is already out feel free to send me a PM with a link to it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15