Decepticon Military High Command,
Kaon,
Cybertron.

To: Imperial High Command,
Coruscant,
Core Worlds.

Subject: Declaration of War?

To whom it may concern,
On November 1st at 1500 hours a Decepticon mining facility was attacked by unknown forces. It was regarded as mere rebels and forgotten about.
On November 8th at 1760 hours 7 mining facilities were attacked simultaneously.
I sent an elite team to investigate the problem, they did not return.
2 days later I myself along with the Kaon guard and 12000 Vehicon troopers went to investigate. What i found shocked me, my miners put to work by At-St's and a Star destroyer orbiting the facilities.
We made quick work of the Storm Troopers and returned to Cybertron. I do not know what the meaning of this was whether it was traitors, Rebels, Insurgents or whether you ordered it!
Regardless, I would suggest you solve this problem of mine, or I may have to consider whether this alliance works in the best interests of the Decepticons after all.
I await your quick response.
Yours Sincerely,
Megatron, Emperor of the New Decepticon Empire.

Group Admin

The Empire High Command wouldn't attack an ally. We have had reports in the past of Rebel's stunning storm troopers and attacking Imperial Allies while wearing the armor. We Suspect that the NLR was attacking.

Darth Vader
Group Admin

We have no knowledge of this attack from our generals, if it was our troopers the probaly went rouge, those who did attack you will be dealt with. We have several leads, and we will comply and help with this investigation.

Cowards. I have every faith this will be resolved quickly and efficiently.
Megatron out.

Thank you for reassuring me Sidious.
This must be resolves quickly, I fear these attacks on my mines will only increase.
I am sorry for ever doubting you.
Megatron out.

Darth Vader
Group Admin

Yes I fear that too, I will send in several Dark Troopers phase 3 colummns

DarthWill3
Group Admin

2135521 Thank you for providing us with the letter, Lord Megatron.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7