Galactic Empire 125 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

Or that someone is trying to frame our Lord Vadar:trixieshiftright:

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

It is his light saber, of course his prints are on it:derpytongue2:

And the footage could've been tampered with, as well as the possibility of someone wearing a suit designed to display the image of Lord Vadar, and if it was him, why would he not disable the cameras? And why would he leave his saber?

2126133 Good

I didn't like the old man anyway :moustache:

2126194 Then I'd better get that auto-graph book ready

Why would our overlord 'slam' into you? He has mastery of the force, why would he simply not cast you aside?

Also, an imposter could have been wearing a disguise.

And who supplied you with the information of Darth Vadar's wanting to eliminate Sidious?

If he told you in secret, did he supply reason? Perhaps Sidious had become corrupt?

It does not need to be an exact replica, anything that simply looked visually(not necessarily functionally) equal could've been created for the destruction of Lord Vadar's reputation and frame him for this most heinous crime.

Immune to the force? How? The midi-chlorian are everywhere.

That helmet could be replicated from that image.

Having the midi-chlorian removed from your system is highly fatal, and even if you survived the operation more would inhabit your body through your use of the force, breathing air, drinking, eating, thinking, movement, etc. There is no way to be rid of them, unless you have some sort of device that paralyses or incapacitated the midi-chlorian within a certain range...

That si all. Equestria is ours.

Prove that is one of a kind. It is not, all you need is a picture for a program to base the replica off of. It could have been fake.

Also, the recording could have been fabricated with voice modifying and recognition technologies. It is impossible to not be inhabited by the midi-chlorian. Who else was there to witness the event?

Vader doesn't got fingerprints anymore... Remember Mustafar

Then why didn't you stop him?
But this is of no concern to me, as long as Luna's head rolls i care not who wears the crown.
Megatron out.

2126604 Because Darth Vader knew he could do better

The Empire deserves better, and I will proudly stand as his soldier and minion

As long as the Empire's politics do not directly interfere with the decepticons, you can convert to Islam for all i care.
Megatron out.

Boba Fett
Group Admin

Vader ain't got finger prints.

Darth Vader
Group Admin

*looks up as a NLR ship flys close to the dome, I use the force to bring the ship down onto you*

DarthWill3
Group Admin

Wait a minute. Lord Vader doesn't have any arms anymore. He's more machine than man. And he would never leave his lightsaber right there!

Furthermore, this corpse doesn't appear to be the Emperor at all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28