Galactic Empire 125 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

YOU WORSHIP A CORPSE GOD THAT LEECHES OF THE IMPERIUM'S BLOATED CARCASS.
A GREAT FESTERING ROT PLAGUES ALL OF MANKIND, AND IT MUST BE AMPUTATED.

IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT!

Raiding again, huh? And incidentally...

Good luck.

Well...I mean...you guys seem to have bigger issues to worry about.

Good luck I guess?

Ponies and the imperium shall die. Long live the Galactic Empire!

Vortex torpedoes? You mean those things that we almost never see being used except when they fuck up using them and destroy themselves instead of the enemy? Go ahead.

Warp doesn't exist in star wars universe. It would be a stalemate unless imperium invades, then Empire fucks them over.

Err... you replied to something completely unconnected to this...

You forgot BDZ. Death Star is more efficient. Faster than exterminatus. Exterminatus is the same as BDZ.

Yeah, you're lucky the Imperium has never had to face anyone as inventive as the Rebellion before. It would be embarrassing for the Imperium to have their titans taken down by a bunch of Finns with aircraft cables.

leave the planet intact

Right...

BDZ does the same thing as exterminatus.

faggoty space wizards.

Says the man who warship an imperium of faggoty space wizards with a emperor faggoty space wizard

You don't "blow up" a BDZ. A BDZ - short for "Base Delta Zero" - is the code phrase for ordering a fleet to melt a planet's surface - what those three images I posted were.

faggoty toastersword

ahh, I see that crystals that can blow up entire planets if big enough (DEATH STAR) = Toasters?

No, that's Starkiller Base. Because the writers just can't stop throwing in "Luke Skywalker's name in the original draft was Starkiller" references everywhere, like it didn't stop being clever in the 90s.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26