TV Crossovers 72 members · 57 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Moniker
Group Admin

Hello, I'm Chaos Quill, I formed this group, so I was only wondering if you could tell us why you joined this group, if there is a specific reason :twilightsheepish: If there is no specific reason whatever. I made this group because there seemed to be no groups for TV crossovers. So I founded this group. Simple as that really :twilightblush:.

things your introduction might have in it

1) How many stories you have

2) Your penname

3) How popular you are

4) If you made a TV crossover

5) Your favorite TV show

This is just something to think about.

Im known around here as Bluemoon1996 but I shall say that my last name is Finley. I'm kind of a nobody 'round here. I have only one story on here at the moment and its pretty much been abandoned. I have many favorite TV shows and If I could write a decent crossover I'd do MASH

FanofAwesomeness
Group Admin

Hello, my name is fanofawesomeness. I am not very widely known, but I do have a few stories in the works. I am currently at eight published stories, four of which are actually done. Unpublished stories bring me to a total of 67 stories. I have many favorite TV shows, including Doctor Who, NCIS, Castle, Supernatural and Perception, however I don't have any of my crossover stories out yet. I look forward to reading the stories submitted to this group.

So I have to introduce myself in the introduction thread huh? :duck:
Well, my name is Ltmajordude and I love My Little Pony and King of the Hill. I also like other shows but these are my most favorites. I also made three crossovers. They are all My Little Pony and King of the Hill crossovers. One is complete and the other two are incomplete, though one of them I not working on much. How popular am I? Well...not much. My stories don't have that much of popularity compared to My Little Dashie or Fallout: Equestria. Oh yeah, I have a fanfic partner I sometimes work with named kkman57.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4