Everfree Northwest Readers and Writers 286 members · 305 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Looking for ride from California!

Hello, my name is Bryan Chandler/Super Trampoline. I'm a Brony coming up from SoCal, and I was wondering whether anypony driving up from San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, or any other part of SoCal would have room for myself and a friend (Atz Lopez) in your car. Even someone driving from the Bay Area would be helpful, as we could take MegaBus to you. We pack light, will contribute to gas and snacks, and I can drive some of the more boring parts if necessary. Please let me know by texting me at (714) 496-3119, or emailing me at bchandleremail@gmail.com. Thank you, and see you at Everfree!

Hello, my name is Bryan Chandler/Super Trampoline. I'm a Brony coming up from SoCal, and I was wondering whether anypony driving up from San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, or any other part of SoCal would have room for myself and a friend (Atz Lopez) in your car. Even someone driving from the Bay Area would be helpful, as we could take MegaBus to you. We pack light, will contribute to gas and snacks, and I can drive some of the more boring parts if necessary. Please let me know by texting me at (714) 496-3119, or emailing me at bchandleremail@gmail.com. Thank you, and see you at Everfree!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1