Beast Creators(He's dead, Jim) 52 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Lunaexcelsior
Group Admin

So this is an idea I have been toying around for a while. I have not one, not two but three serpent creatures for you to choose from. Here we go!

Creature's name: Radifus
Species: Basilisks
Origins: Son of Echinda and Calisto
Appearance: Long dark green body, two horns portruding from its head, golden eyes and two golden spikes at the end of its tail

Details: A cunning and malicious war general, Basilisk was an ex advisor to Hadeus himself. His golden spiked tail strikes feaar into hearts of all of those who see him and his nightmare inducing powers are only outmatched by Luna herself. This creature is vicious, ruthless and will exterminate with extreme prejudice. An agent of Nightmare's themselves and an obedient servent of Nightmare Moon. Approach this creature with urmost care.

Creature's name: Leviathan
Species: Sea serpent
Origins: N/A

Appearance: Giant silver serpent with crimson red eyes, six rows of teeth and two long twisted horns with a ruby in its forehead
Details: This beast was supposed to have been killed by Starswirl the Bearded a long time ago, but it was merely trapped beneath the sea. Nopony knows how it came to be, but, similar to Windigos, it was suspected this creature was brought upon Equestria amidst the many wars. it is fueled by wraith and destruction fuels its destructive magic (which includes horrible thunderstorms, tsunamis and whirlpools that could swallow even the largest Equestrian ships). It slept for neary ten thousand years, but was reawaken amidst a great tragedy and now threatens to bring misery and doom upon Equestria

Creature's name:Quetzalcoatl
Species: God like being
Origins: N/A

Appearance: a black and white snake with rainbow colored wings
Details: Now here is a beast that you probably have heard of. The Aztec protector Quatzelcoatl is the winged serpent that is both honorable and on the side of good. The divine being has a huge array of powers and it is extremely loyal to the people it protects. This best might look terrifying but is gentle and kind, unless you get on its bad side that is.

All of these creatures will appear in some of my own fanfics sooner or later, but you guys are more than invited to give your own spin on them. Hope you like at least one lol:twilightsmile:

The Psychopath
Group Admin

You know, the most bizarre thing about Quetzalcoatl was that a prophecy said that Quetzalcoatl would arrive, reborn, in the form of a bearded man riding on an object never seen by the Aztec people before and riding on a mythical beast. I have no idea how the hell their predictions were so accurate as it predated Cortez's arrival by a millenia or two.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2