Zero Punctuation Reviews 314 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

Here I figured I'd create a thread where people could post readings of these reviews, please be warned that if you want to make read-throughs, please get the permission of the review writer, and the writer of the story being reviewed.

Comment posted by Emperorson deleted Feb 6th, 2014

And the first is done! I did a read through of Dragacanes review of Twilight Sparkle Tunes Into a Game of CoD! Link Here: THIS THING RIGHT HERE!
:pinkiehappy:

flutterdash1
Group Admin

BLOODY AWESOME

2781869 Thank You Much!:pinkiehappy:

Dark Avenger
Group Admin

Sounds pretty good so far. Unfortunately, I just got back from a concert, so I'll give it a second listen tomorrow when (hopefully) my ears will stop ringing, and I can hear it properly... :derpytongue2:

Dragacane
Group Admin

2781810 *clapping
That was great. You reading it was funnier than reading it in my head.

Dark Avenger
Group Admin

Pretty good. A bit hard to understand in a few places, but overall decent... :raritywink:

2784017 Sure I'll put in on the list!

2785231 The accent, man, the accent

2788666 Yeah, that comes with talking that fast in a voice foreign to your own.

And I make my not-awaited return, with another read through, this one was per the request of The GnPSB, and is his review of the game Dead Space, with one of the numbers attached to it, I forget which one. Here's a link: LINK. This ones a little on the short side, so I was able to finish it in about an hour and a half. Thanks for the encouragement everyone, You're all awesome! :pinkiehappy:

twitterdick
Group Admin

If it makes you feel any better, I kinda awaited your return. A little bit. You're stuff is pretty fun, bud, I hope you'll stick around!

3064486 I fully intend to my friend, actually, while you're here, do you mind if I do read-throughs of your reviews, I don't think I've gotten your express permission yet, and I didn't want to overstep any bounds. I plan to release several of these this week, I've got a lot of freetime recently. Thanks for your support! :pinkiehappy:

twitterdick
Group Admin

You have ask for my permission and I gave it to you already, you silly-billy. Yeah, go make me shit, I want to show it off!

OH RIGHT "Facepalm* #Twice Sorry it's been a while. Probably will be another one or two of these tomorrow! :pinkiehappy:

So with time on my hands, I have actually managed to put out two videos in the span of that many days! Here's a link to the read-through of Dark Avengers review of that one story where the title begins with Jared Milton: LINK. I hope you like it, I edited the entire thing for 3 hours after I had an eye appointment where my eyes were dilated. No easy feat. Other than that I really do hope you enjoy it, I'm going to take a break from the computer now. :pinkiehappy:

Dark Avenger
Group Admin

lol I missed this completely. Good to know you're still doing these! :pinkiehappy:

Have you considered doing the one I wrote for EnigmaticInsanity's story? :duck:

Dark Avenger
Group Admin

Not to be a needy little prick (which I totally am), but might I suggest you don't read these verbatim? Some of the content doesn't work that well when read exactly the way it is (unless I'm reading the review while listening to it, which kinda defeats the purpose). It might be better to alter them slightly in order to get an "audio friendly" version...

Just a thought! And aside from that, excellent job! :raritywink:

twitterdick
Group Admin

Now I can't write a review without hearing your voice in my head, you magnificent bastard.

3152296 Muahahahahahaha! :pinkiecrazy: In all seriousness, it's nice to know people are enjoying them, especially the authors themselves. Maybe one day I'll actually catch up....Nah.

3965945 I'd say to ask one of the other review writers for the group, specifically Dark Avenger or flutterdash1, and see if they're ok with it. If so, then go ahead and ask the author.:pinkiehappy:

3944870 I'm sorry if I seemed to just disappear there, life's been keeping me really busy, for the better part of last year. I'll try and make a new read-through sometime if I can. However, I am still around, just too busy to do much. :pinkiehappy:

Dark Avenger
Group Admin

It's okay. Do them whenever you feel like it. :raritywink:

3968941 It's not so much when I feel like it, as when I have time. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32