Dark world Rp 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 129 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 129
Timstro59
Group Admin

1411056 "No thanks, just 2 apples will be fine. And you're she isn't bothering me. In fact, before she showed up I was thinking about betting something to eat." she looks at the yellow filly with a smirk, "Are you psychic?"

1411240 Apple Bloom shakes her head, "No siree Ma'am! Just helpin' mah sis out with sellin' apples and tryin' ta earn mah Cutie mark!" She sees Little Horn has no cutie mark, "Hay, you have no cutie Mark! You can join the Cutie Mark Crusaders!"

Applejack hoofs over 2 apples for Amethyst, 'That'll be eight bits, sugar cube." She turns to Little Horn, "Wjat say you, young 'un? Wanna buy some apples or apple products?" the cart behind Applejack has all kinds of apple tarts and fritters for sale.

Little Horn smiles, "I'll have 2 apples and 2 apple fritters, please." She looks over at Amethyst. "Want something from the apple cart?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1411264 "I'm getting some apples. Actually I'll have an apple fritter as well." She tosses some bits on the cart.

1411428 Applejack serves the customers their apples and apple fritters and accepts the bits for all the food from Amethyst. "Thank ya f'r stoppin' by!"

Apple Bloom smiled, 'What's yer names? Ah'm Apple Bloom!" She extends her hoof to Little Horn and to Amethyst.

Little Horn smiles, "I am Little Horn, and this is my friend, Amethyst. We were headed to Sugar Cube Corner to attend a party."

Just then, a pink mare with a fuchsia poofy mane appears and lets out a gasp! She then dashes off to plan the party.

Little Horn shrugs, "What was that all about?"

Applejack shrugs, "That's just Pinkie Pie bein' Pinkie Pie. Ah reckon yer the guest o' honor at the welcome to Ponyville party? Ah'll close up and bring Apple Bloom. Heard Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were going t' be there."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1411530 "We'll meet you there." Amethyst waves to Applejack and Apple Bloom. "Pinkies a very unusual pony, isn't she? then again, I'm fairly unusual myself."

1411652 Little Horn smiles as she munches her apple fritter. She swallows her meal and then says, "Yeah, I guess so. But, isn't that what makes us all unique?"

The group head over to the gingerbread-themed shop known as Sugar Cube Corner, The lights appear to be off for some reason. Little Horn begins to light her horn, but before she can make it light in the dark, the lights come on, and every pony Pinkie Pie invited, including Little Horn's parents, shout, "SURPRISE!"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1411983 Amethyst freezes up in shock, then a single tear falls down her cheek. She realizes what is going on and shakes her head the clear her mind of the flashback, "Wow, you did this for me? I....I....I don't know what to say.

1412748 Pinkie Pie trots over, "You don't have to say anything. I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you and your friend! It's a welcome to Ponyville Party. What's your name?"

Little Horn smiles, "I already know you Pinkie..I'm Little Horn. I live with my parents in that townhouse by the marketplace. Got some apples from Applejack..."

Pinkie Pie gasps again, "You got some apples from Applejack! Oh wow! She's one of my bestest friends! Are those Sweet Apple Acres products good or what?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1412786 Amethyst smiles, they sure are. My name's Amethyst. I mainly make jewelry. I made made this amulet myself." She gently pokes the gold part of the amulet, not touching the amethyst contained.

1413788 Little Horn munches on the apple she got from Applejack and Apple Bloom.

Pinkie Pie looks at the amulet, "That's really cool. Maybe you should show that to Rarity. She loves gems. She has a gem finding spell so she can make her dresses shine pretty."

Rarity was sipping some punch, looking around at the guests, enjoying the company of the other ponies.

Timstro59
Group Admin

1414311 Amethyst giggles slightly, wondering what kind if reaction she would get if she showed the fashionista one of the gems she has stowed in her saddle bags. "Pinkie, how do you think she would react to a gemstone the size of a watermelon?"

1414383 Pinkie spit her drink out.."Oh, Rarity would be really excited and probably want to use it in her latest fashion line. Spike would probably want to eat them." She then trots off to find Rarity. " I'll go get her, if you want. BRB!" Pinkie Pie heads over and tells Rarity about the party guest with some gems she should check out.

Just then, Rarity arrives, her blue eyes sparkling like sapphires, :"Darling, you must show me those gems you found, You didn't have to face those terrible Diamond Dogs, did you?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1414393 Amethyst looks confused, "Whats a diamond dog? Nevermind, I have one with me right here." She pulls a large melon-sized amethyst out of her mane, grunting while doing so, and she places it in the table with a highly audible thud. "Phew. This things heavy."

1414581 Rarity examines the Amethyst with her magic, "My stars, Darling! Where did you acquire such an exquisite jewel? I'll pay you for this. Perhaps I may have an outfit for you at Carousel Boutique. Stop by after the party and I'll design for you something fetching to go with this."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1414660 Amethyst beams with excitement, "I got it from some griffon mercenaries. They traded it for some diamond bladed swords. They didn't tell where THEY got it from though."

1414810 Little Horn sips on some punch while she listens in on Rarity and Amethyst's conversation.

Rarity nods, and takes the gem with her magic, "I would like to purchase this Amethyst gem from you, in exchange for a nice matching ensemble for you. You can wear it at the Grand Galloping Gala or any fancy soiree."
The white unicorn then introduces herself, "Oh dear, where are my manners, I am Rarity, the proprietor of Carousel Boutique. Judging from your sparkly coiffure, you must be from the Crystal Empire, are you not?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1415038 "Technically I'm only part Crystal pony. From my moms side, my dad was a normal earth pony. Though I wasn't born in the Crystal Empire, I was born somewhere close to Manehattan."

1417499 Rarity nods, "Oh, well, I can see where you get your sparkly mane from. Welcome to Ponyville, Amethyst. Enjoy the party, and care to try out any of the games, like Pin the Tail on the Pony."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1417528 Amethyst giggles at the thought, "Maybe later. Right now, I'm going to get some of those muffins before that pegasus eats them all. I see you later." She walks over to snack table and swipes a few muffins.

1417900 Rarity nods, taking the Amethyst and placing it in an empty saddlebag.

Little Horn was eating a cupcake when her friend helped herself to some muffins. "Amethyst, can I have some blue berry muffins, please? They are my favorite!"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1417916 "Uhhh....I think that blond pegasus ate them all." she looks around a little more, "It's a good thing I swiped one from her. Tee-Hee."

1418785 Little Horn smiles, and munches on her apple. "Looks like the other ponies want you to show off your dance moves, Amethyst!"

Just then some music from Vinyl Scratch aka DJ-PON3 started to play. It was the Pony Rock Anthem, a parody of the Party Rock Anthem. Pinkie Pie and another male Unicorn, Neon Lights, began to play the tunes.

Timstro59
Group Admin

1418807 Amethyst smiles, embarassed, "I can't dance very well, other than shuffling my hooves and shaking my flank."

1421184 Little Horn shrugs, "Well, what about some games then? They have bobbing for apples and Pin the tail on the Pony."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1421266 "It's been a while since I bobbed for apples." She looks around for a moment. "No cider? I'll have to fix that." She pulls the keg of cider out of her mane and put it near the drink table, "FREE CIDER!!!!" She then runs away to the apple bobbing station.

1421345 Little Horn gets some cider and then heads over to join Amethyst for the bobbing for apples station. Applejack is supervising the station.

Applejack sees the group gathering around the apple bobbing station, "Howdy, ponies! Ah'm Applejack. We have this here apple bobbing station f'r y'all to bob f'r apples. Mah sister will demonstrate how to bob f'r apples, if this is y'r first time."

Apple Bloom dunks her head into the tub of water filled with red apples from the family orchards. When the red-maned filly emerges, she has a shiny red apple in her mouth. She then deftly tosses the apple into the air with her head and catches it, eating it, and letting out a satisfying burp. "And that's how it's done, every pony!" The little filly says, smiling.

Timstro59
Group Admin

1421377 Amethyst nudges Little Horn slightly, "Why don't you go first? I'll hold on to your cider."

1421563 Little Horn levitates her cider cup to Amethyst, and heads over to the tub full of apples and water. She dunks her head into the water, nearly falling in trying to reach an apple without her magic.

Applejack pulls the filly out in time, "Whoa, there, partner! Ya okay, sugar cube?"

Little Horn had an apple in her mouth as she pulled it out with her magic and began to munch on it. Her mane was wet as she finished her apple. "I'm fine, thanks for helping me, Applejack!" She turns to Amethyst. "Your turn! I'm going to get a towel to dry off, unless you have one."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1525166 Amethyst smiles "I don't think I have one. I might have to take inventory of the stuff in my mane later. oh and here's your cider."
She give Little Horn her cider back and canters over to the tub. She dips her head into the water, moves around a little a comes back up with an apple in her mouth.
She then removes the apple with a hoof and starts to chew on it. "These are the best apples I've ever tasted."

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 129