Dark world Rp 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 59

1251836 Little Horn face hoofs, "Back in my time period,, there are these six artifacts called the Elements of Harmony. Princesses Celestia and Luna used then last to defeat the evil King Sombra at the Crystal Empire, to the Frozen North, and then Discord, the Draconequeuus. He's probably a stone statue in the Canterlot royal guardens."

Little Horn continues. "The Elements were, or are at the Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters in the Everfree Forest. You have to be careful in there. There's Poison Joke, Manticores, and cockatrices. I think I heard about this water serpent who guards the river that runs through part of the forest."

Little Horn continues remembering what she knows. "The Elements are, Generosity, Loyalty, Laughter, Kindness, Honesty, and finally, Magic."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1251916 Amethyst "That's interesting." The Doctor reappears, "I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that we are on our way. The bad news is that your presence *points at Amethyst* may cause a minor disruption in reality, I don't remember ever seeing you in the other world so we may be safe."

1251836 Little Horn sighs, "There are Six Elements of Harmony back in my time period. There are six local mares who represent these Elements: Loyalty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, Honesty, and the final Element is Magic. I know who these bearers are in my time period, but I do not want to tell them here, since the confrontation with Nightmare Moon has not happened yet."

Timstro59
Group Admin

The Doctor spoke up "'Nor would it ever happen in this world. From what I understand, Amethysts' world is a darker version of the world you come from. The princesses were never born, the three tribes never made peace, and the Elements of Harmony were never located. And as such almost none of the events that happened in your world would have happened here. So Nightmare moon never happened. Amethyst looked confused, "Which maybe why I had never heard of them before."

1274091 Little Horn shivered as she wondered how she was to get home to her fellow Cutie Mark Crusaders. "My classmates and cousin are probably worried about me. Probably my teacher, Miss Cheerilee as well." She sighs, "I joined up with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo, my three classmates to become the Cutie Mark Crusaders. We help other ponies find their special talents. Sometimes we get into trouble by doing things we shouldn't." Her ears droop as she waits for the Doctor and Amethyst to respond. "Is there a portal thingie that can send me home?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

The Doctor chuckled slightly, "We are already on our way there as we speak. since we a travelling through the trans-dimensional barrier, the journey should take a bit longer. I've set up a message to inform us of when we've arrived."

1274155 Little Horn, "Thank you. I cannot wait to finally get some answers from Princess Celestia. Maybe she can help us? Is Princess Luna in this dimension as well...this is before she becomes Nightmare Moon, right?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1274163 The Doctor looks at Little Horn "The Princesses, I should say, where never born in this world. That would include Princess Luna." Amethyst looks confused, "I wonder if they would accept me?"

1276547 Little Horn nods, "Princess Celestia and Princess Luna will accept any pony in Equestria. If you want, we can talk to the Mayor of Ponyville and she can get you a place to stay....once we get to my time period, where the Princesses are alive and the ponies are happy and enjoy helping out."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1276780 Amethyst smiles at the offer. thank you."

OOc: I'm going to have to create a light universe thread.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 59