Dark world Rp 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Timstro59
Group Admin

Introduce your ocs here. if you have multiple characters, make sure to put them on separate posts, along with a picture or sketch if you have one, if you don't, it's not required.

I'm Little Horn! I'm a unicorn filly who has no cutie mark, yet. I have a brown mane and tail, a tan coat, and blue eyes. I'm supposed to enroll at the Ponyville school house and talk to a Ms. Cheerilee.

Zephyr flies in, lands,and folds in her wings, "I'm Zephyr. I'm a Pegasus and I love to fly and work at the weather factory. I'm usually hanging on my cloud, or over at Cloudsdale. I have my cutie mark. Maybe if you ask nicely, I will tell you about my story of how I earned it."

Zephyr looks like my current avatar, btw.

Timstro59
Group Admin

Nice to meet you.

Timstro59
Group Admin

A pink earth pony mare with a golden yellow mane walks up. "My name is Amethyst. I was born on a quarry not far from the Pie's I grew up a friend of Pinkamena before she moved away. I still miss her. My cutie mark is an amethyst. It represents my love for gems, especially Amethysts. I make jewelry, but I sometimes keep a few for trading with fashion designers."

A unicorn with a lime green coat and a light yellow mane and tail, his cutie mark being something you aren't able to see due to the think robes and other clothing he is wearing, is seen mopping some blood off the floor. He turns to you, a wide smile growing on his face, as he quickly trots over to you, dropping the mop in the process.
"Hey, I'm Sour Tune, strange name eh? Yeah, I specialize in *strange*music, selling it, not making it." A corpse of a Pegasus then falls from the ceiling behind him, a dagger protruding from the corpse. His expression turns to a more panicked one as he quickly shoves you away. "You saw nothing!" He yells, before slamming the door.

Timstro59
Group Admin

*blink, blink* interesting.

Hi, I'm DJ- Lights
I'm a white unicorn with a black and red Mohawk mane with a Vinyl Record for a cutiemark. It means... I forgot what it meant... whoops. I'm in a team called Team Rock X. We are similar to each other. I'll explain them later. I was born in a Government Laboratory filled with other ponies like me. I overheard the Scientists calling me a failure. The testing there was hell... They did a lot of testing on me, now I'm a killing machine (I'm nice :fluttershysad: I just kill people who tick me off) I'm a nice guy to hang with. Me and Vinyl Scratch work together like a gears in the Rainbow Factory. I have a Girlfriend, Sapphire Singer. I'll explain her later too. I escaped Laboratory 5 and went to canterlot. I saw the Ruler of Equestria. She found me and started chasing after me. I teleported to the outskirts of Canterlot, and found the Team Rock X. Agenda know more than I do. He'll explain the team. We are now on our way to Ponyville, to find some shelter.
Nice meeting you, I'll find you out there.
Science Failure #153

Timstro59
Group Admin

Nice to meet you.

1253240 Little Horn then goes up to DJ Lights, "can your band come to Ponyville and perform for Amethyst's welcome to Ponyville Party? I'm sure Ms. Pinkie Pie would love that. You may want to see if the Mayor can get you permits for the party.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10