Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 71 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 71

You enter a hard sterile room, with several bins lining the wall. A chair, pencil, and uncomfortable plastic chair greet you. You see the following forms in front of you. Please pick the appropriate one, and pass it to the stern pony looking at you from behind a desk.

Any students looking to take a part time job with the college should fill out a student work permit.

Student Application:
Name:
OC:
Bio:

Questionnaire:
1) Are you good at sports?
2) Are you good at the arts?
3) Do ponies often consider you to be an aristocrat?
4) Do you excel at all subjects?
5) What would you do if your closest friend was about to be hit by a carriage?

Dorm Warden Application:
(All applicants must have previously filled out a student application)
Name:
OC:
Dorm:
Skills:
IQ: (if applicable)

Prefect Application:
(All applicants must have previously filled out a student application)
Name:
OC:
Dorm:
Cutie Mark: (If applicable)
Reason for wanting to be a prefect:

Teacher/Staff Application:
Name:
OC:
Bio:
Specialty/Position Applying For:
Mental Stability:
Likelihood to Pose a Threat to the Other Staff or Students:

Student Work Permit:
Name:
OC:
Specialty/Position Applying For:
Mental Stability:
Likelihood to Pose a Threat to the Other Staff or Students:

A notice on the wall specifies that a list of previous applicants can be found in the staff room.

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor

1301170 Do I really need to do this?

I'm gonna assume I don't have to do this...or do I?

1301233>>1301262

This is only for new applications. Existing staff and students don't need to apply unless they are looking to fill a different position. (This is simply a one thread replacement for three existing threads.)

--Silversmith Senna Spoon

alrighty, just gettin' confirmation

seeing as I am no longer required here...

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor

1301266>>1301271
Yes, I shall do the same.

I'll be taking my leave as well.

Melkor
Group Admin

((I need to fill this out for some OCs of mine that haven't been officially entered in yet.))
((I'll come back later for that))

Student Application:

Name: Ethar Mares.

OC: Ethar Mares.

Species: Sea Pony, Dolphin kind.

Appearance: Mane: Emerald green, medium length. Runs from the top of his head to his middle back.

Coat: Scales! Emerald green as well, with stripes of amber.

Cutie mark: An exploding, fried fish. His special talent is making things with seashells and pearls, as well as coral.

Bio: Born in the sea pony capital city of Aquaria, Ethar is one of the many sons of a wealthy physician and famous sculptor of the city. A school drop out, Ethar fled the city to see the world, which inevitably led him to Equestria. He's had a bit of a problem getting around, though, since his MareMart cart is missing a wheel.

Questionnaire:
1) Are you good at sports? Swimming and escaping from the police.

2) Are you good at the arts? I can pencil sketch ponies! I do it for a living!

3) Do ponies often consider you to be an aristocrat? They used to, back at home! Now I am a hobbo!

4) Do you excel at all subjects? Hell no! I'm a drop out!

5) What would you do if your closest friend was about to be hit by a carriage? Try to save him by rolling my cart to push him out of the way.

Check previous post. :rainbowkiss: tanks!

You will be in Violet Wolf.

--Silversmith Senna Spoon

spider8itch
Group Admin

Name: Spider Venom

OC: Spider Venom

Species: Spider Demon

Appearance: A resemblance to Cielia. Has a blue, messy mane with a pitchfork-like horns. The coat is a dark green. The eyes are golden yellow.

Bio: Used to live in Fillydelphia, but then moved to Manehattan with dad. Spider Demon blood runs through the family, and I'm the 45th demon in the family.

Questionnaire:
1. Nah, I suck at sports.
2. Embroidery, knitting, and stuff like that.
3. Nope.
4. And that's the second nope here.
5. Push them outta the way, and possibly take the hit.

1314716 ((Abaven is sent here to stop demons coming to the world....this is not good:trollestia:))

spider8itch
Group Admin

1314728 ((HUehueheuheuhe))

1314733 ((Hmm...Spez is a Catholic so that is not good either. So Abaven came here to stop the Demons but since he found humans on this world the mission is now changed. Protect your own species.))

spider8itch
Group Admin

1314737 ((Dis gon be fun.))

You will be in Violet Wolf as well.

1314739 ((the funny part is Spez made love with a sin. :rainbowlaugh: Don't worry Spez will not do anymore sex for a while. When do you want Avaven reveal himself to the whole school? I want the best reactions from the students.))

spider8itch
Group Admin
spider8itch
Group Admin

1314746 ((When something involving Spider Venom happens :ajsmug:))

1314752 ((Just asking is Spider good or bad?))

spider8itch
Group Admin

1314756 ((Chaotic Good))

1314759 ((hmm...do you want those two have a funny friendship or i hate you friendship or something?))

spider8itch
Group Admin

1314763 ((Maybe a I hate you or a funny friendship.))

1314815 ((:rainbowderp:AbavenXSpider, but that is against the rules....hehehehe.))

spider8itch
Group Admin

1314818 ((What'd ya say?))

1315007 ((:ajbemused:Click and drag the comment, then right click))

A strange man walks into the room.
"Hmmm..."
He begins filling out a Staff application.

Name: Kragor
OC: Kragor
Species: Human
Appearance: Medium length silver hair, with part of hair braided and died horizontally like a rainbow, wears a white jacket over a grey t-shirt, with snow camo jeans, also wears sunglasses a lot, even when unnecessary.
Bio: Previously a detective, as well as a doctor, and nurse, a little short tempered at times.
Specialty/Position: nurse
Mental Stability: legally sane
Likelihood to Pose a Threat to the Other Staff or Students: highly unlikely

Thank you for applying. You shall be the current school nurse. I'll still be looking for one or two more nurses to help you out, as we need 24/7 coverage here. Additionally, you should be aware that the previous nurse went insane, and should be sedated if you see her. The current infirmary is in the fields outside the college, until the old nurses office is repaired.

--Silversmith Senna Spoon, headmistress pro-tem

Kragor walks off.
"Thanks."

F4D3
Group Admin

Name
Smug Ass Koffing

OC
Blue Dreams
Red Wonder

Twenty two

Species
Unicorn
Unicorn

Female

Appearance
Dull purple fur, purple almond eyes, curvy mane and tail which are both a deep blue, my horn is completely blue as well.
Dull purple fur, purple almond eyes, curvy mane and tail which are both a deep red, my horn is completely red as well.

Bio
I am the 'blue' side of Dark Thoughts. All of her positive and calming emotions were placed into my body. Dark made me somewhat more considerate of others, both for my sake and for Shutter's. My magic is primarily focused on healing and passive abilities, but when me and my sister combine our magic there's most nothing we can't accomplish.
I am the 'red' side of Dark Thoughts. All of her negative and rousing emotions were placed into my body. Dark made me somewhat more demanding of others, both for my own and for Scribble's. My magic is primarily focused on combat and active abilities, but when me and my sister combine our magic there's most nothing we can't accomplish.

1) Are you good at sports?
Not very
Somewhat

2) Are you good at the arts?
Somewhat
Not very

3) Do ponies often consider you to be an aristocrat?
Not really
Not really

4) Do you excel at all subjects?
I'd say so
To an extent

5) What would you do if your closest friend was about to be hit by a carriage?
I'd try to stop the carriage as best I can. I know my friends wouldn't want me to risk my life any more than I already have, and if I know I can save them without anypony getting hurt, I'll try.
I'd run out and try to save them, my body's capabilities would most likely protect me, but I couldn't imagine my best friend getting hurt like that. Plus, it's not like I got a double who wouldn't back me up!

((For the record, I would like Dreams to be in Sapphire Owl))

Red Wonder walks off, allowing Dreams to finish filling out the application for becoming a student nurse and prefect.

Name
Smug Ass Koffing

OC
Blue Dreams

Specialty/Position Applying For
Nurse

Mental Stability
Fairly stable

Likelihood to Pose a Threat to the Other Staff or Students
Not likely

And finally, the application for prefect.

Name
Smug Ass Koffing

OC
Blue Dreams

Dorm
Sapphire Owl (hopefully)

Cutie Mark
A swirl of blue fire

Reason for wanting to be a prefect
Dark Thoughts was prefect for my dorm, so it's only fitting I take her place

Dreams got up from her seat and handed her sheets of paper to the mare at the other side of the desk.

My hoof hurts...

Blue Dreams, I'm going to go ahead and put you in Sapphire Owl, and accept your nurse and prefect applications. Red Wonder, given that you are more focused on combat then Dreams, and more assertive, I believe I'll put you in Green Lion. Since you already know Shutter Flash, I don't think you'll be too lonely there.

Noa walks in.
"I should probably get a job here if I'll be around, don't want to get kicked out or anything." she says.

Name: Kragor
OC: Noa
Age: Current body was born 22/07/13, oldest soul inside body is 4051 years old, physically looks about 21 years old
Species: Human
Appearance: Pale skin, long black hair, wears grey t-shirt, white jeans, dark blue high tops. (The shoe thing isn't a hint at The Fear or anything, I just forgot to mention it when she was "born".)
Bio: A combined consciousness of many souls, all previous victims of The Fear, not much of a personality.
Specialty/Position Applying For: Anything available
Mental Stability: Self-proclaimed to be insane
Likelihood to Pose a Threat to the Other Staff or Students: Unlikely

Are there any particular skills you have, or things that you would be good at? We could use more teachers for, let's see, physics, magic, economics, and literature, and, well, one of our nurses is cackling maniacally and out to destroy the universe or something, and the other one is being impersonated by the Fear, leaving us with one student nurse left. Or we could just generally use someone to get some of the various destroyed buildings around here back in shape.

"Hmm, I have no idea." she says with a smile.

Well, if you aren't sure of your skills, that makes placing you difficult. I'll tell you what. Right now, you are the official faculty assistant, assisting any members of the staff who need help. We can find a better position for you later, once I have a better idea of what you are good at.

"Thank you."
She walks off.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1301170 Ukaih trotted inward. He picked up the student faculty form and wrote
Name: Zoki Kamaka
OC: Ukaih Arbez
Applying for: Teacher of magic since we don't have one
Mental Stability: Uh moderate? What have you observed Miss Spoon?
Threat to the staff and/or students: I'd like to say no but sadly I might be one.
Ukaih then gave it to the stern looking pony.

F4D3
Group Admin

anticancer wedding have one

What...?

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1341969 (STUPID SPELL CHECKER CHANGED THE WORDS!!!!!!!!
Edit: Fixed it)

F4D3
Group Admin

((I doubt he'd be a good candidate for teaching magic. You know, since he doesn't use magic like other ponies do, even though it's completely asinine for him to be able to use magic in the first place. :ajbemused:))

Mister Arbez, why do you think you'd be a good candidate for teaching magic when you don't even have a horn?

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1342001"Really that's what you think the only form of magic comes from is a horn? Every species has their own special branch of magic per say. Any one can also learn these magics given time and effort. Take my species magic Zebra it has no need of wings or horns to be used. Magic is universal. Yes some unicorn magic requires a horn. Or Pegasus wings. But I am more than capable to teach anyone magic." Ukaih replied

F4D3
Group Admin

But wouldn't it be easier for the students to learn from somepony who's magic is more understandable? Considering that most students attending this school for magic are unicorns it would be more suitable for them to be taught by someone they can relate to. And if I recall correctly the last time you tried to teach somepony magic SB nearly burned the school down...

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1342164"Actually that wasn't me trying to teach her magic but calm out some deep things in her head. But I see you don't see the pros in being taught a foreign magic. So burn my form than. Ukaih nodded politely before walking out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 71