Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 88 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 88
spider8itch
Group Admin

Welcome to the Scarlet Fox dorm. This dorm is for the aristocrats of the school. You will all be assigned a bed.

Dorm Beds
SweetAI Belle: Bed 7
Regidar: Bed 9
Pyro: Bed 8
Eru Iluvatar: Bed 10
Zoki Kamaka-Bright Smile: Bed 11

*Peeks head in*

wat.

*wat face*

Sweetie betrayed us? And she became an aristocrat?!

*gasp*

So cool! :rainbowkiss:

spider8itch
Group Admin

1179502 Yes, and she transferred for good reasons too.

Ok... :ajsleepy:

It was just one gerbil. :fluttershysad:

spider8itch
Group Admin

1179514 One gerbil makes a big problem. And the gerbil may mate with a mouse and then we'll have a infestation of mice.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, this'll probably work out better. I'm not much into partying, and as a prefect, I'd have had to constantly hand out "Y"'s to you guys, and I didn't really want to have to do that. Though I don't know how I'll get around with a bunch of aristocrats...

And I'm guessing I use red now?

--Sweetie Belle

spider8itch
Group Admin

1179914 Yes, you will be using red.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Ok, let's try this again. Wonder if I have to use red in private, when I'm not talking as a prefect? Oh well, whatever.

But I've grabbed all my stuff out of the other dorm, and am ready to unpack.

Let's see, bed 7. Not that it matters. Two dozen bunks here, and just me in here. That's kinda fun actually. I'll be a little sad if a bunch of snooty aristocrats end up in this dorm, really. Prince Blueblood's son or something.

I don't mind somepony nice moving in, of course. As long as they aren't a big troublemaker, a party animal, and are somepony I can get along with.

That's everything unpacked, though, I think. I'd better do a bit of shopping. I'm not sure I have everything I need.

Wonder if anypony'd care if I tested out the springs in some of these beds?

--Sweetie Belle

spider8itch
Group Admin

"Every pony, wake up! It is time for breakfast!", Sebastian yells.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Where do we go for breakfast?

--Sweetie Belle

spider8itch
Group Admin

1183428 The Dining Hall.

1182871 Breakfast? But I already made waffles in my room. Wait, what's that beeping sound, and do you smell smoke?

spider8itch
Group Admin

1183459 Sebastian: Get buckets of water now!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I think that means they're almost done.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Carries over some buckets of water, and sets them near Sebastian. Here you go!

--Sweetie Belle

spider8itch
Group Admin

1183486 Go out to physical education!

1183470 I'm on it!

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I thought I went to the Swan Gazebo next, then class?

--Sweetie Belle

spider8itch
Group Admin

1183507 That's in the morning intervention!

Melkor
Group Admin

You're in this dorm? That shall fit nicely into my plans.:pinkiecrazy:
No I'm not being evil.
Yes I'm sure.
I meant that I was planning to be the best, and having the best around me will help with that.

Melkor
Group Admin

Oh crap! PT! That brings back bad memories.:fluttershyouch:

spider8itch
Group Admin

1185955 Well, the class ended when a student broke their back. Have fun with your dormates then.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Um, yes, I am the prefect for Scarlet Fox, which is why I'm wearing the prefect vest with a red rose, and this top hat with a red rose on it as well. Though I do already have some plans for the night.

*Grabs a few overnight things from my bunk, and stuffs them in my saddlebags.*

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

*Thinking better of it, I grab all my stuff, instead, and lug it out of the dorm. I don't really need it reduced to ash.*

--Sweetie Belle

spider8itch
Group Admin

*Sets down a crate of apple cider* This is the monthly supply of cider. Cheers to you all. *Sebastian leaves the room*

1185955 Welcome to the dorm!

I'm Pyro. The Dorm's local pyromaniac.

Over there is Regi's room. I think he passed out or something. He hasn't been up all day.

There is only one unspoken rule here. Never make waffles in your room. Other then that have fun.

1186227 *Silently sneaks into your dorm and places a small red box wrapped with a colorful bow and a note that says "Sorry for burning your stuff -Love Pyro"*

Melkor
Group Admin

Never waffles? That shouldn't be a problem.
As long as you don't break into my Root Beer cache we'll get along nicely.:coolphoto:

1186668 We all know what happens when you cook in your dorm.

*Spy's muffled screams through the door*

Spy: HELP ME! ZAT SPIDER IS SPITTING FIREBALLS AT ME.

Melkor
Group Admin

Interesting, but murder isn't allowed in the dorm, so cease and desist.:trixieshiftright:

1186710 No it's now, but Spy was just being mean to me. He called me a fat mumbling psychopath:fluttercry: which is mostly true, but it still hurts

Melkor
Group Admin

I don't need to say anything else.:ajsmug:

1186739 All I see are smiling faces and rainbows? I don't get it.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

The door burst open and Ukaih trotted in he carried two bulging saddlebags made of braided grass. He walked in an tutted"Look at this place for a place meant for the aristocrats it's far from top class. Why my Uncles palace' s closet is better and bigger. Oh well remember what Dad says if you judge a room by its decor than its like judging a book by its cover. Oh well now where is my bed? After I unpack I'll need to go to the town fir supplies."

spider8itch
Group Admin

1187815 ((You came in when everybody was asleep. Just to clarify))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1187838(I know which is my bed?)

spider8itch
Group Admin
Melkor
Group Admin

That's your mind.

F4D3
Group Admin

((Just saying, but you need to fix this post since this dorm has a warden now))

spider8itch
Group Admin

1187898 ((Oh yes. I'm on it))

spider8itch
Group Admin

Every pony, wake up! It is time for breakfast!

Ukaih
Group Contributor

Ukiah walked over to his bed and put his stuff away he put another braided grass object out a large rug covered in sevedal runes. Ukaih put it over his bed. He also put a small potted tree from his bags. On it were small vials tied by strings to the branches. He then hung up Brown and red cotton curtains around his bedroom. Then Ukaih' s stripes shifted around the soft floor became yellow tall grass. The walls disappeared and in place a delictible landscape. Only the door remained but it slowly became a tree. The curtains shifted and moved with a wind. The bottles cleaning and clanked among each other. The bed with the rug changed into a hammock hung on to trees the rug was underneath the hammock. Ukaih then smiled and played down on the hammock humming.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

*Wanders by and sees the box and note*

Aww. That's sweet... Hope it doesn't explode or catch fire.

*Tucks it away to take a closer look at later.*

--Sweetie Belle

1187815 Welcome, well. There's me.

Regi's over at his room, I think he's dead. And I am proud to report we didn't have any fire-related incidents for... 15 hours!

There's Sweetie, she's the nice prefect lady.

Eru is the new guy, I like him, he's nice.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1190042 "Well we'd better change that than!"

1190060 What do you mean? Do you want a fire-related accident? I was going for 20 hours for my new record, but if you insist.

*Picks up flamethrower*

HI! I got you this.

Hope you like it.

1190060 Pyro and Midnight's Private Investigation is here!

Regidar hasn't left his room since he got here. Permission to investigate.

1190573 We take that as a yes.

*Pyro knocks on Regi's door*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 88