High Quality Spike Shipping 1,524 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Please read this thoroughly, as it is very important concerning the new Folder system.

For starters, I rearranged the folders and added some subfolders, but I have yet to add stories to the subfolders. I took the fics from the Main folder and put them into their appropriate ones, and added an NSFW folder for obvious reasons.

I've decided on a new system to make sure the best shipping fics stay in the group. (Try to keep up, since this is might be a bit of info.)

We've added a new Incoming and Outgoing folder. All new stories are to be posted in the Incoming folder, and if they're approved, they will be arranged in their appropriate category. If the stories don't qualify, then they shall be put in the Outgoing folder.

Now you say "But how can you and the other moderators handle all of those stories?". Well, truth is, we can't. Which why we need you!

We are hiring reviewers to judge any stories that are able to give us any sort of judgement on the Incoming stories. Please note, this is a SERIOUS job. Being a reviewers requires you to be able to give critiques about any stories, with pros and cons, and have at least a basic level of understanding and grammar. If you feel that you are up to the task, go ahead and PM me and if I approve, I'll give you the details.

If anyone has any objections to this system, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Vexy
Group Admin

The previous fics need to be sorted through, and I'm looking at over 500 stories. I've been keeping an eye on the Incoming folder and accepting or declining them as they come. However, I really think we need to go over the old stories. Some of them are certainly not high quality (For example, my own fics…)

Thoughts? Ideas?

Vexy
Group Admin

Also, I'm going to have to ask what our stance is on harem fics. Shipping or not? :moustache:

2705930 We'll sort that out at some point... let's just try to clear up some of our other projects first. Also, feel free to create a different folder all together for Harems.

Hello there my name Jordan or JK for sort I've been reading many books and reviewing them on progression, grammar, and description on the topic at hand.
If you ever need a review on a book or topic I'm your pony.:twilightsmile:

This story: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/373007/nights-in-pink-velvet has been added by the author and it doesn't have Spike in it. Please remove it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7