Super Best Friends 16 members · 388 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Holo
Group Contributor

So after discussing it for most of the day, we the judges, decided that we aren't creative enough to give you a real topic! So instead of confine the authors to a bad prompt, we are going to make this a free-write contest. Write a fic about anything you like (no clop if you can help it) and submit it to the contest folder. It must be between 3 and 10 thousand words and the deadline is August 3, 2 weeks from tomorrow. You may use a picture for inspiration, but you cannot write a spin-off of any existing story. You may edit your own story as much as you like, but you cannot use an editor. Any edits on your story must be made by you.
Judges are:
Me
Skeeter The Lurker
TheDarkPrep

Jaestring
Group Contributor

Do they have to be full on stories, such as a one shot? Or can they be the beginning to an incomplete, multi-chapter story?

Cause I wrote a prologue to a new story idea while waiting in an airline terminal and plan on posting it soon, probably within the timeframe you're specifying. :moustache:

Skeeter The Lurker
Group Contributor

One shot would be best. Multi chapter stories would make things complicated and probably pass the 10k word limit.

~Skeeter The Lurker

TypewriterError
Group Admin

1324036 ok question, when we do submit them will they be in Gdocs format or a FimFiction story? To rephrase: should I upload it here first then submit it to one of you or should I just send you a link to the doc on the 31st?

Holo
Group Contributor

Upload and stick it in the contest folder in this group on the 3rd.

TypewriterError
Group Admin

1346346 Sounds good. Thanks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6