Sunset Shimmer 4,921 members · 6,726 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hey, so I've been in this little mood where I want to find different fics detailing what happened to Human!Sunset. However, since we don't have a character tag for her (Because she isn't canon) I have a hard time finding some. Does anyone have any fics of Human!Sunset I can read?

7492364 I in fact recently published one for a contest. It even won a small award in said contest, which was pretty nice.

Linkie-doo is here. : )

Thanks for the reccomendations!

*Checks them both out*

Wait..I already read these before...

Dang it! Me and my love for midnight reading fanfiction!

7492371 Ah, you're right. I remember you commenting, now you mention it.

Ha ha, well, I did my best! Maybe someone else has a story or two featuring the original human Shimmer. : )

Here's one I wrote.

TA Fragile Sunset
Princess Celestia must seek out a "pony" she unintentionally wronged many years ago, and will have to live knowing that her good intentions had caused the mare untold sorrow.
Hotel_Chicken · 1.2k words  ·  95  3 · 2.7k views

Here's another story with human sunset and pony sunset. It's an Anon-A-Miss fic, and I know that's not everyone's fetish, but I enjoyed it.

TBlamed
When someone unexpected arrives in Canterlot during the events of Anon-A-Miss she will be involved in the occuring events without knowing what is going on.
Madox · 63k words  ·  443  28 · 9.8k views

Believe or not there was an Equestria Girls special that was in the works as the Equestria Girls series finale which would have the human Sunset Shimmer in the special. Ending with the pony Sunset Shimmer making the ultimate sacrifice move be returning to Equestria and destroying the journals making the crossing impossible until the 100 moon cycle is up. However something happened to cause this special to be dropped. And with a leak there is a image of human in G5 style that looks like pony sunset as human. So it may mean that Equestria Girls isn’t done yet

There's a human Sunset Shimmer group if you're interested:
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/214916/human-sunset-shimmer
(May have already seen it)
P.S anyone who's stories aren't in there, add them please

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9