Sunset Shimmer 4,921 members · 6,726 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I just wanna asked you something, in my own universe of the series, Sunset has suffered a mental health problem that may led her to insanity, all because of Anon A Miss.

Both stories Sunset's medication and Any Questions? were made by myself and made it very clear that Anon A Miss is what given her that problem, and she needed meds prescribed by her doctor to hold herself together. I supposed I shoulda asked this at Anon A Miss group site since it was Anon A Miss that started it but this is Sunset we're talking about.

I already established that were the signs of insanity Sunset is slowly descending if she hadn't taken her meds but there's still more I've been thinking even if it's not being told in both stories.

These were not established in both stories but here are some thoughts; Sunset blabbering weird and paranoid illusions, accusing her friends of doubting her even went as far as constantly reminded them to stay strong, never doubt her, even says it out loud even in class, making a lot of weird and paranoid speeches in front of her schoolmates, enjoys fighting equestrian enemies,

Laughs like a maniac and destroys bunch of things, always looking disheveled and constantly talking to herself and imagines herself playing chess whilst speaking out loud one of the famous chess moves.

In my thoughts, even it's never established in the story, these signs exactly showed how Sunset has lost it, and it only takes a pill of medication to hold her horses.

But I want to know what were your thoughts of how can you tell that Sunset is slowly descend into insanity?

I like to think that it all started when princess Celestia kicked her out and then replaced her at that point I think the only thing holding her together was a need for revenge And prove that she was better than twilight and then when twilight beat her using the elements of mind control cough cough I mean the elements of harmony that switched over to the main five than when rainbow rocks happened It only solidified them as her anchor for sanity then anonamiss happens and she’s betrayed and she breaks that’s when the dissent truly kicks off and she continues to get worse and worse then she’s prescribed the medication and that becomes the only thing holding her together Because she no longer has faith in anyone or anything and because of that she begins to lose faith in the world around her as a whole so it becomes the only thing she still knows are real are the pills and she knows that if she has taken the pills everything is real

Because she no longer has faith in anyone or anything and because of that she begins to lose faith in the world around her as a whole so it becomes the only thing she still knows are real are the pills and she knows that if she has taken the pills everything is real

7480193 hmm it kinda reminds me of Fran Bow though🤔

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3