Sunset Shimmer 4,921 members · 6,730 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
Jondor
Group Admin
Jondor #1 · Sep 9th, 2017 · · 1 ·

Please keep all discussions in this thread until the series airs.

Jondor
Group Admin

Spoilers from Hascon. Look at Sunny rocking that outfit. :3

I like it and this episode confirms my theory about their powers. Over time their magic has evolved and they are slowly becoming more and more superhuman. Sunset now has power to read minds and who knows what that may extend too further?

first of FINALLY and second Sunset outfit 3.0 most likely

Full series coming for EQG?

Ooh, interesting, interesting...I wonder how the others' powers will evolve?

So from what I understand of the clip and your theory is that Sunset Shimmer will become Jean Grey.

Indeed she does! X3

Well she already has the whole phoenix theme so maybe they planned it that way

I say you'll be half right on that theory because Jean was both telepathic and telekinetic sunset is only telepathic so it wouldn't be the same

That trixie scene killed me, and I would love if the direction they were going was like X-men evolution.

Jondor
Group Admin

Yep. EqG will be a series in 2018 on youtube, I believe.

I was feeling a little code geass but x-men works too

yes. youtube. 2018

I liiiiiiiiiike

I can see code geass in this scene(mao obviously), but I meant as a whole for the show it would be like x men evolution.

Both like and dislike the new casual outfits. Dislike Sci-Twi's because now it looks too much like Princess Twi's, her previous outfit with the vest was better. Glad to see Dash in pants, liked Sunset's second outfit better, and, except for AJ on whom it is appropriate, glad to see the disappearance of those clunky boots!

Oh wow. I wish I could've been there to see it live

Comment posted by itsKayden deleted Sep 9th, 2017

Well if the powers are getting stronger I could see Applejack just pull up a tree trying to pick an Apple.

Pinkie would cost the human cakes money because everything with sugar explode,

The animals in the animal shelter will go appe.

Rainbow dash would be accused of cheating

Twilight will have a magical surge almost hurting her brother.

Rarity is the tough one. I can't seem to figure out how her power will increase

Everything she touches turns to gems ?

Liking Sunset's new skirt and boots... not so sure about the spikiness of the vest... seems more of a Dazzling style than Sunset.

Jondor
Group Admin

Sunny does spend a lot of her time at Dagi's place. :rainbowwild:

My theory is way out there, but I had a thought that she could be like David from the movie "Unbreakable"

Most of the new designs are meh for me, and I don't get why human Twi has wings. That makes no sense to em at all. Also AJ still has a skirt...kay.

However, I am loving Sunset and Dash's redesign. It suits them damn well.

Yes

Uhh Sunset is more Prof X.
It's Twilight who is Jean Grey, all the way down to the omnicidal alter ego.

Hasbro would like you little girls to believe that Sci Twi and Prin Twi are the same person. Because Prin Twi is a proven moneymaker, so they would rather shove Sunset aside to market Sci Twi. Dunno if it actually works. The dolls are fugly anyways so it doesn't even matter.

Is titled 2018 spoilers, last post was in September. Anyone even read this? Anyone here to talk about the latest EqG specials?

Jondor
Group Admin

Anything that has officially aired people are free to talk about outside this thread (keeping in mind the group rules pertaining to new threads). Anything that has not yet aired, such as the recent teaser from Comic Con, should be discussed in here.

Jondor
Group Admin

It's spoiler season again. This thread has been retitled to reflect the current year and will continue to be the only place to post information relating to the upcoming series until each short/music video/special/etc is officially released on youtube or tv.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32