Sunset Shimmer 4,917 members · 6,720 stories
Comments ( 80 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 80

By uotapo, of course. Then there's the following by this other dude.

Jondor
Group Admin

Part of this balanced breakfast.

Magneto Shimmer....I’ll let people imagination make of it what they will

Posting this here, because it does remind one of Sunset Shimmer doesn't it?

Behold Sunsette

God no, can't we let that damn meme die?

She even sounds like her too!

Close your eyes and just listen to this song below the image. Doesn't it sound almost like Sunset Shimmer singing?
Derpibooru Link

Fame(Irene Cara) covered by Lynda Trang Dai

Jondor
Group Admin

Just a reminder that Sunnybun looks good in black.

Take 2.

source. Ready to kick ass.

Is she a knight with a shady past offering her services to the forces of good?
Is she an evil witch, glowing with stolen dark magic and forging plans to take over the world?

WHO GIVES A FLYING BUCK? THIS IS AWESOME!
It's Kaijudo:Rise of the duel masters. But where's the fun in facts?
Art by The frog.
p.s. She does commisions.

Cryosite
Group Admin

Kaemantis/Mustlovefrogs is a rather talented artist and I enjoy seeing her work. However, this picture looks fairly lazy compared to her usual stuff. The linework, in particular, looks sloppy.

She doesn't look badass to me here. She looks pasted in as an afterthought. The glowing fist of the middle character clearly creates highlights/shadows on the rear character and himself. But nothing was done to highlight/shade Sunset Shimmer at all. No backlit effect shading her face for example. Her right leg possibly is colored the way it is to indicate some highlight from that glow, but her left leg has the same coloring in a way that does not fit to the glow. Her inner thigh would be the highlighted side, not the outer thigh. Lazy.

I'm sure the reference to whatever the other IP is must be a source of enjoyment for some folks, but it looks like some generic "boys cartoon" garbage to me. I sense that Kaemantis shares my lack of inspiration for this picture and that might be why it turned out so lazy-looking. Overall, looks like a waste of money for whoever commissioned it.

I will inform the parts involved. Thank you for clearing out this misunderstanding.

A piece of art I made for my current story, where Sunset looks to be having a Nightmare Moon kind of transformation.

this reminds me of Sunset Shimmer

I thought this was soooo cute!

Flash looks like just lost but has no idea what just happened, and Sunset’s like, “Yay!”

Hiya, lovely peeps!

I made this sketch recently. Take a look. Any thoughts?

I originally made a forum post to showcase, but I then I realized there's already a thread for that.

Hiya, lovely peeps!

Me again. Back with another cool Sunny image. This time it’s Angel Sunset, AKA Daydream Shimmer!

But this image is meant to be complementary to Midnight Sparkle’s, so here’s what they look like side-by-side.

My art. Action Sunset shimmer about to kick you in the A.S.S

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 80