Sunset Shimmer 4,921 members · 6,730 stories
Comments ( 114 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 114

Can someone help me find a fic? I don’t know if it’s been deleted on here but I read it a while ago, it’s only a short fic and it’s with Sunset and Celestia, Sunset is trying to convince to Princess Celestia that she is her mom but she doesn’t believe her, and Discord is Sunset’s dad which Celestia blames Discord for turning against her and only realised it was true when Sunset left through the portal.

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a fanfic that has the humane7 and other characters as greek gods. Sunset is the goddess of fire, and she's in a relationship with SciTwi.

If you do know the fic I'm talking about please reply with a link! Thank you!

Hey, so I'm not sure if this actually exists or if I just dreamed it after pulling an all-nighter, but I think I remember a fic set post-Rainbow Rocks where the Rainbooms make it big. It ended with them covering I Am The Fire by Halestorm with Sunset as the lead singer, and I'm really, really hoping that it wasn't just a fever dream because it. Was. Awesome! :rainbowkiss:

Where is the fanfiction that has the following image of Sunset Shimmer as a homeless girl?

I know I read it 4 years ago. The title, I think, is based off of the lyrics of Amazing Grace. It has Sunset Shimmer visiting her new friends. For example, she goes to church with Fluttershy.

I am searching for a story and would like some help please. It is your typical "Sunset returns to Equestria" story, but I remember specific things:

There was a box of Sunset's posessions at the very start, and it ended with Sunset coming back to CHS. However, Rarity and AJ, who were the ones who convinced her to return to Equestia in the first place, again convince her to return, but permanently this time.

I hope that is enough info

Also,

I know you asked in January, so you probably already found it by now, but was this the story?

I'm looking for any type of story where Sunset is still a bully, or turns into a demon again , maybe she didn't change her ways, idk. But I just wanna see some mean Sunset Shimmer :yay:

^ that reminds me, I remember reading an Anon-A-Miss story , but I've read so many that the only part of the story I remember, is that someone from Canterlot High sets Sunsets home on fire :fluttershysad:

Comment posted by Sudrian Engineer deleted Aug 26th, 2020

pretty sure it was sunsets, might have been scootaloo's though idk

I found the story I was looking for before, it is on Fanfiction.net, I am looking for a different now however. If I remember correctly, it was one of thoes stories that takes place between movies. The important thing I remember, however, is that, later in the story, it is revealed Sunset's mother was from CHS world, and somehow ended up in Equestria.

If anyone knows what story that is, please let me know.

Comment posted by Sudrian Engineer deleted Aug 26th, 2020

i don't think so ;u;

So, does anyone know if there is story lingering around that kind of follows the idea that Ultimate Spiderman did, where there were fractured pieces of a powerful objects that allows one to travel between multiple realities (Multiverse), and because it's broken, the Princess Twilight Sparkle and Pony Sunset Shimmer we know have to travel across dimensions to help fix things, before the universes cave in on each other? Perhaps even with another antagonist also trying to collect pieces of the item themselves?

Again this was base off an arc of Ultimate Spiderman, where they traveled through what they called the Spideyverses. I thought about writing one myself, but, I wanted to see if someone else took a jab at it already.

Comment posted by SunsetCatto deleted Nov 18th, 2020

Im looking for a specific story, one that involves sunset shimmer taking the place of twilight sparkle as the main character. I seen few both her and twilight are both her students and main characters. But was looking one specifically with sunset shimmer as main character.

Looking for an anon-a-miss story where sunset loses her memory and ends up staying with the dazzling's and going to crystal prep , at the end she ends up remembering I think - also still looking for the anon-a-miss story where someone sets sunsets house on fire lol

Looking for a story where discord shows the equestria girls friendship is magic on a DVD. I think the principals were there as well and discord managed to stop time so they could all watch it.

I’m looking for this one story I might’ve read a while ago.

All I remember is Sunset meeting her actual counterpart. There’s a chance that there might’ve been some sex scenes or so.

Has anyone ever seen or read a story where Sunset Shimmer stayed as Celestia's student after she took on Twilight as her own student? Except for The Twin Students of the Sun and its sequel(s), I mean.

Hello, I search stories when Sunset (in human form) is a Teacher/parent/tutor figure.

I already know the great story Sundowner https://www.fimfiction.net/story/316357/sundowner who do that, I search others ones who do it.

Also, I search stories when Sunset still have her more tough side, ready to throw punchs and insult sincerely if pissed off.

Wrath is a normal emotion, and I don't like when Sunset have problems with others because they don't like her more harsh side.

I don't ask for a evil/toxic sunset story, but one when she is still the proud and harsh Sunset Shimmer, even if she have a soft side, and she is not victim of goody two shoes morale for it.

For example, Sundowner have her being a tough women, but to her two loved ones, she is a kind and caring persons, and they don't criticize her for it as far as I understand unless it is really unfair

although they are her girlfriend and adoptive pupil, so it's not the same thing, also she is the most powerful and the oldest of the bunch

Theres a story I'm looking for that takes place right after The Fall Formal. I dont remember much, but what I do remember is that Sunset gets a bucket of animal grease of junk dumped on her from the roof of the school. I also remember that the chapter included the reveal of who was the mastermind of the bucket drop, which was Gilda and it was caused by a power vacuum when Sunset stopped being the Queen bee.

There is a fic I read awhile back. In the aftermath of Anon-a-Miss, Sunset makes an attempt on her life, is found by Cadence and 'adopted' by Twilight Velvet. She then ends up going to Crystel Prep, becoming Friends with both the Dazzlings and Shadowbolts. I thought I had it saved in my library so it may have been deleted. Any help is appreciated.

I'm looking for a story where at the end of the battle against the dazzlings, sunset accept a offer from her demon self to (kinda) merge with her. Allowing her to access her demon form again and it's powers, but she is also stuck as it forever. There was also a sequel to this.

I know witch one your talking about. I tried looking for it bit I'm afraid it's gone.

Maybe try looking on this website https://fimfetch.net/

anyone know of a sunset adopt-fic were she is taken in by a father or a cupule just about all the ones I've found the parent is a single
mom or the the dad is not talked about much. I know some are out there but I can't find them. so some help wood be grate.

Fall of Harmony was the one :)

Need help finding a story. I can’t remember the name but basically sunset shimmer is killed during a dance at the school and now the girls are trying to find out who did it. Also i think one of the girls knows something but is being threatened to keep quiet. I believe it’s incomplete or on hiatus.

Im not looking for specific story but thought be better if posted here. Are their any stories involving sunset where she is a sith or dark jedi by chance?

I'm looking for a story that I read long ago. The story is about Sunset being afraid of a storm that occurs in Carterlot every once in a year and she ends up going into little space because of it. If I remember correctly, she's afraid of the storm because her parents died in one? If you guys can find that story I would be very happy!

I'm looking for a SunDash fic story. All I could remember in it it was Sunset cutting herself, and it became a habit to her. So when she was invited to one of Pinkie's parties, she stayed out of it, but Rainbow got to her and found out the truth.

That, and the fact the story started like this:

Sunset Shimmer cut. ...

Help?

I think I read that one before, but I don't remember the name as well

Found it!

The name is 'The Scars Our Past Leave Behind'

Nope

It's not an Anon-A-Miss fanfic, it's a sciset fanfic

If I remember correctly the cover image was of a night sky

I unfortunately don't remember how the fanfic starts sometimes I hate my bad memory:applejackunsure:

Comment posted by Tania tokustar deleted Oct 21st, 2021

Is their a story where sunset shimmer and the shadow bolts get the elements of harmony

Comment posted by StarlightArrow deleted Feb 23rd, 2022

Hello! I'm not sure if people still respond here but I remember reading this one fic years ago. It's basically sunset x sunset. Pony sunset runs into her human counterpart in the human world and they fall for each other after some stuff happens. I know that's vague but it was really good and I'd like to read it again. I think it was quite long and there may have been a motorcycle crash/accident in it? But again, if anyone knows anything similar to it or even how to search that up that would be greatly appreciated.

Ahh that's not the one I was thinking of but thank you! I'll check that one out. I think the one I was thinking of was longer, pretty long if my memory serves me right. Multiple chapters.

So maybe this one? https://www.fimfiction.net/story/258821/you-cant-help-who-you-love
Read it a while ago so i don't know if there is an accident but it's longs, still got a least one criteria :D

THATS IT THATS IT LETSSS GOO OO O O. OO. O O O O O O O O OO. O O O O THANK YO U!!!!!

I'm also looking for a story, think the title was 'She's going to kill me!' Or something like that. Is about this guy who used to be in a gang called the wanama goes to CHS and eventually starts dating Sunset.

Okay, so I remember only the plot of this story? I don't remember the tags, but I do know there's no death or tragedy tags. The plot goes like this: it's in the future long after the girls have graduated. Sunset stopped aging some years ago, and she and Sci-Twi have dated in the past. Sunset's current job is something like a CIA/FBI kind of thing? Anyway, the girls reunite while on vacation in the airport, which was intentionally orchestrated by someone else. There was also this scene where there's this rich dude who's like 'I love the Rainbooms.'

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 114