Sunset Shimmer 4,910 members · 6,659 stories
Comments ( 108 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 108

why is that the only hetero ship is with the bland and hollow construct known as Flash Sentry??? :rainbowhuh:

Sunshy all the way.:heart:

I've recently discovered SunArmor/ShiningShimmer, not sure what you would call it. Though I prefer SunLight.

4318724 Oh my god that picture is amazing!

4318664 I have no idea, my friend.

4318664 Apart from Spike, who is a dog, and Snips and Snails, who are clearly not worthy of such a goddess, what other male characters are there in Equestria Girls/Rainbow Rocks? Big Mac has like two lines. The other male characters are just background humans. Flash is the only other male character in the films.

There would be a lot less hate for FlashLight if this had been Flash Sentry:

Q07

OTP has to be SunsetXTwilight for me, but right now I'm feeling a little...

Oh yeah... Sunset and Rarity. I could dig it.

SunDagio all the way for me. I like their potential alpha x alpha style relationship where they're always in flux for who is the boss at any particular moment. Also, who better to reform a villain than another reformed villain?

Hell, I've got a fic in the works now

sunlight is life, sunlight is love

everybody who disagree is a reptilian with no soul

Comment posted by vlaarith deleted Apr 29th, 2015

Sunsetspike

SunDagio.

All day.

Them two alpha ladies together? Careful you don't burn the house down. :trollestia:

And then their mutual experience with the transition from ambition toward finding some contentment in the aftermath of their defeat. (Including one at the hands of the other.) There's so much there to explore. =)

What's your favorite Sunset Ship?

All of them.

Everything.

Just keep throwing them at me and I'll let you know when to stop (no I won't), :duck:

Count me in for Sunlight/Twishimmer/Sunsetsparkle (this ship has a lot of names, doesn't it?). I saw them together in Rainbow Rocks, and something clicked.

4318282 Aww. That's just adorable. :rainbowkiss:

Can anyone tell me if there is a sunset, twilight, Trixie group... Oh and I chose that one

4318269 Sundagio is my favorite.

Sunsarity, Sunset x Rarity. Although that's kinda obvious if you look at my stories :pinkiehappy:

4318849 I get the feeling truer words have never been spoken.

Except these, SunLight is best ship.

Albi
Group Contributor

Tooootally supporting Flashimmer. It's canon after all. Best ship.

Totally.

Toooooootallllly.

4318485 Off topic,there's one ship I'd love to see. Considering what she's done for them, there should be a good Luna/Cutie Mark Crusaders one. That would be cool. :scootangel:

Everypony. Sunset Shimmer x Everypony. And everyone, in the human world.
Heck, for crying out loud, Sunset Shimmer is so awesome, I would throw Cadence off a cliff and pair her with Shining Armour! (This is not a hate message towards Cadence. I love Cadence.)
But Sunset Shimmer is just the. best. character. ever!
All the ones I've read: Sunset x Fluttershy, Flash, Twilight, Trixie, Aria, Adagio, Sonata, Spike, Big Mac, Rarity
They all rock-
BUT!
My favourite absolute number 1 awesomest, cutest, sexiest pairing involving Sunset Shimmer is
SunsetJack
Aka Applejack x Sunset Shimmer
And it all started with a small tiny five seconds of Sunset smiling widely at Applejack after Pinkie Pie said "Slumber party at my place!"
And expanded to the two of them having sex with eachother and a horse- fucking awesome man! (not a spoiler, but it's there because it may be too inappropiate. Read at your own risk)

Totally!!!! :3 SunsetJack then????

4318542 Could you tell me who did the humanised artwork at the very bottom? It's very nice and I really want to see their other work

when you get a shitty deviantart link like in your case
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2015/061/0/2/babysitting__by_twilite_sparkleplz-d8k4hah.jpg
(that can be easily get by right-click -> get image url or similar means)
you see words after 'by', in your case "twilite_sparkleplz"
Google for it and voila !
the author's page
http://twilite-sparkleplz.deviantart.com/

the work.
http://twilite-sparkleplz.deviantart.com/art/Babysitting-517530761

perhaps, but she will still be as meaningless for the story as always.

Cryosite
Group Admin

4318269 It isn't been done by pretty much anyone, but I have a fondness for Sunset X Fluttershy.

SunLight, Sundagio, and I think I'm starting to ship her with all three Dazzlings now, too.

Sunset x Flash needs more love. :heart:

I feel entirely the same. Sunset X Twilight for life, but Sunsarity is such a good ship on so many levels.

(Also, I must know where you got that picture)

4318724 I'm debating whether that's sweat or just water...

Q07

Do yourself a massive favor, and check out "Uotapo" on deviantart. Actually I'll just link you to his gallery here. He does some of the best unique EqG art I've ever seen.

I take it you're still not over being reminded of the complete and utter canon-ness of that ship?

Q07

Did somebody say all three Dazzling?

From their position and the fact that they are both still fully clothed, I'd go with water, possibly rain for some reason.

All three, at the same time.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 108