Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
EnderBrony
Group Admin

For those of you who haven't heard, Cartoon Network has officially announced a new show; Clarence. Here is the pilot from July 30th...

The first thing I notice is the animation style. Unlike other shows that CN has made(Problem Solverz & Uncle Grandpa) this show has an animation style that is smooth and isn't too overwhelming. Another thing I notice is the character models. While some of them look normal, a few of them, including Clarence, look somewhat strange. I can't complain though, since CN has had some shows with way worse designs...

I don't really see much of a storyline developing for this story, but more of a "random stuff each episode," kinda thing like Adventure Time. All in all, I kinda like the pilot, but after seeing the crap that CN has come out with, I have a terrible feeling that this series won't last too long. Anyway, that's my opinion on the pilot, but what about all of you?

I remember a time when TV used to have good shows. :ajsleepy:

Correct me if im wrong but didn't Cartoon Network use to play "Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles"?

I could swear they did once.

Depends, I'm fuzzy on the details since I lost CN years back, but what year did you see it aired? :ajsmug:

You miss Ed Edd n Eddy? :applecry:

2852656 I don't remember. Its been so long. :applejackconfused:

Im glad that at least Ed Edd and Eddy got a sort of conclusion with "Edd's big picture show."

We all miss the Ed boys.

Man, I feel sorry for you.

2852476 They tried to show it but only got a few episodes in.

2854913 ahh I see...still was a good show cutdown when it only had 3 more episodes left to finish the series. :raritycry:

2854974 Si-fi channel had the whole thing for a while

2855505 Yup and after some searching. Youtube has it all. :pinkiehappy: The internet comes through yet again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10