Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
EnderBrony
Group Admin

So that the rant about this god-awful show isn't too long, I'm just gonna post this video first;

While the video explained my general thoughts about UG, there's still other things that I need to say. Uncle Grandpa, in my opinion, is one of the absolute worst shows that CN has had the guts to air. Hell, I'd even go as far to put it up with Secret Mountain Fort Awesome. This show is the reason that I have lost almost all faith in Cartoon Network at this point. The only reason I say almost is because of two things: 1. Adventure Time & Steven Universe, and 2. I record Family Guy along with Rick and Morty on that channel. Literally every time I switch to CN and Uncle grandpa is on, I just turn the TV off and get on my laptop. It's just that bad. Also, I would never recommend this show to absolutely anyone.

All in all, I absolutely hate the show, and wish that CN would put it's efforts and funding into either making new episodes of the few good shows that still air, or making shows that are actually worth watching. That's my opinion on the show, but what about all of you?

I'm assuming you're saying 'one of the absolute worst shows to air' while leaving out those reality shows that used to come on, right? I hardly count those; but when I do, they're at the bottom.

My Reaction to Uncle Grandpa in a Nutshell:

Comment posted by Pleaseworkforonce deleted May 10th, 2015

The only good Uncle Granpa is Grunkle Stam

i saw it once.

i havent watched CN since....

2591053 uncle grandpa is not the worst Ya Jerk. it is awesome!!!.

2591053 Meh. I don't feel strongly about it. It's like the Ren and Stimpy of today. I really don't understand the hate it got.

2591053 Between that horrific schlock and "Teen Titans Go", I'm surprised Cartoon Network still exists . . . :facehoof:

2591053 Your wish is granted, now sign up we need all the help we can get. Stop the g:knd
Kids Next Door Rule!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10