Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Wow, I just noticed something, This show has an Asian, British, African American, American, etc in it. There are no shows with that many races in it anymore.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1132933 yeah, it had different races and didn't make them stereotypical idiots like most shows do:twilightsmile:

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1132933 that is so true. i mean, with no a days, a parent might complain about it, or it might be sterotypical.

i even remeber the game of KND, but i never beat it. oh well, this show was good. i just didn't get to see the very last episode before it ended. i remember it was going to play one night, but i missed it. i forgot what the last episode was called though.

i also loved it when the show did a crossover with billy and mandy. that was great.

Melkor
Group Admin

Obviously... wait, I was responding to your avatar.
KND was one of my favorite shows ever... of all time.
I liked to think I was Numbuh T AKA the TOMMY!
My last name started with a T too so that sort of worked out for me.

1132963 I believe the final episode was actually a special and it ended with Number 1 going on a special mission and leaving his team mates behind.

It's truly a shame that such good shows don't exist anymore (except on The Hub).

I am SO PISSED that Cartoon Network only ran the final episode twice, and then it just disappeared. I've waned to see it again forever, but it's become practically a Lost Episode.

My favorite episodes were G.R.A.D.U.A.T.I.O.N., S.L.U.M.B.E.R., S.U.P.P.O.R.T., and the movie. ESPECIALLY the movie. Revealing Father's true identity, and that Nigel's dad was Numbuh Zero...epic.

YES, YES, YES! I have never seen the final episode, curse me, god dammit I got mad. Thankfully Nextfilx has it now and other original Cartoon Net work shows like Ed Edd and Eddy!

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1134353 well, i didn't see the special because i think it was like 6 years ago.

i also do agree, good shows on exist on the Hub. i mean, we've got MLP, Animaniacs (Re-runs of course), The old 80 and 90's shows like G.I.Jow, Transformers, Batman and Superman, TAS. that and others i think.

1135094 Netflix still doesn't have Batman The Animated Series for some reason. Same goes with Superman The Animated Series. Both of which were so popular they were combined into one crossover in the form of Justice League.

Nowadays the only good superhero cartoon is Batman The Brave and The Bold and even then a lot of the episodes are team ups with other random super heros.

The Joker is quite impressive though. He may not be Mark Hamill but boy can he wail on a guitar.

Don't get too excited about what Netflix has from Cartoon Network. With the sole exceptions of Justice League and JLU, Netflix does not yet have complete series for ANY of their CN properties, at least as far as I can tell. In fact, they only have about 39 episodes of KND...which doesn't include the finale.

Indications are they WILL get the full series eventually, but for now, Cartoon Network seems hell-bent on pissing people off. As usual.

1135094 i love the ep of electric it remind me of star wars in a way.

I love how they bikes can go to car speeds

1132933 Stop the g:knd
Kids Next Door Rule!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14