Mormon Bronies 109 members · 233 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Heyo everyone! :twilightsmile: Before I jump into the message I'd just like to say thank you to All of the Above. From waht I understand he likely won't be using FimFiction much anymore... so he probably won't be posting these little uplifters like he used to do. This is my thank you & tribute to all he did; I don't plan on posting weekly like he did but I figured at the very least I owe him at least one post, probably more.

He might not know how many people he helped... but I know he helped & inspired me. Continuing with the theme, all your actions can have a very big impact on other people without you even knowing it. People can feel the spirit we have with us; the Holy Spirit is the most valuable gift we have & ever will receive. Who are we that we should not share it? Everything you do, everything you say, someone is watching whether that be from heaven or earth... so brethren, let your light shine forth!

I hope you don't mind me keepin' things short 'n' sweet because that's waht I feel is best.
Until next time my friends.
~Kachu

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1