Mormon Bronies 109 members · 233 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
All of the Above
Group Contributor

What, no I didn’t forget about the lesson for this week and am now writing it on my phone because my iPad won’t connect to the Internet. What an oddly specific question.

The message for today is about you guys. More specifically, you as God’s Children. Because that’s what we are. We are all God’s Children. And that is something that I think we could benefit from knowing that. It not only serves as a reminder that we’re all apart of something much bigger than any of us, but it also reminds us that Heavenly Father loves us. He loves enough to let us come back to Him once our time here on Earth is complete. He created every last one of us.

It should also help us in day-to-day to challenges. Knowing that we’re all God’s children should help us make important decisions. Since we know that our decisions here will affect where we go, and we know that there is a Heavenly Father up there who knows and loves us, it’ll help us make those decisions. We know we’re children of God, and we’ll be more in tuned with Heavenly Father, and we’ll be able to stay righteous, even in frustrating or really tough times.

I hope you guys have a good week.

-Joe

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1