Mormon Bronies 109 members · 233 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
All of the Above
Group Contributor

I said last week that I wouldn't get personal, but I'll need to bring something up. As I have demonstrated last week, I have problems. Recently, those problems have pushed themselves onto center stage, and now I have no choice but to observe them and think about their performance. Yesterday, my older brother came to visit my family with his new girlfriend. Though I should have been happy and joyful, I couldn’t help but feel miserable yesterday. For no other reason than to just feel sad. And because of that, I missed yesterday’s lesson. I even had an idea in mind of what I was going to do as a lesson, and yet I couldn’t bring myself to write it.

These past few weeks, I’ve missed some Sunday lessons, but picked it back up on the next Sunday. So, until further notice, I’ve decided to post a lesson every other Sunday. That seems to work best for me, and I don’t want to feel guilty about missing a day. I’m sorry, but a weekly lesson hasn’t been working for me.

Since there will be a week where nothing goes on, I might just post a scripture and a quick thought, or maybe I’ll just share a video and let you guys ponder about the lesson. Or hey, maybe if somebody wants to write a lesson and post it every other Sunday, that’ll work to. Just something to fill that void. I’ll definitely write a lesson this coming Sunday, and I’ll hopefully make a plan to occupy those empty spaces.

Hopefully I’ll back onto my feet in the future, but until then, this will be a nice change of pace.

-Joe

Legion222
Group Admin

I know I haven't really been active in this group in a while, and I have you to thank for keeping something going here. I'm sorry to hear about your problems, and I hope you can get through them and, most importantly, learn the lessons Heavenly Father is trying to teach you with these trials.

If you want to PM me whenever you don't feel up to posting a lesson, I should be able to cover for you. Thanks again for all that you've done so far.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2