The Brushieverse 63 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Fimbulvinter
Group Admin

It seems obligatory that most groups have some kind of introduction thread, so without further ado, let's kick this thing off.

I'm Fimbulvinter, group founder and big Colgate fan. I like her colour scheme and her fandom personality. I would rate her as my favourite background pony and eagerly await the day she gets promoted to secondary character.

So how about the rest of you. drop a comment or suggest a pairing you would like to see. All pairings are open and can be added to the correct folders.

Well, I've been wondering what a confrontation between Colgate and Dash or Spitfire would be like. Hell, maybe even Lightning Dust. Oh, or Cloudchaser and Flitter in a threesome.

Fimbulvinter
Group Admin

1073550 I do have some plans for a Flitter/Cloudchaser fic that could be adapted to fit in the Brushieverse. Flitter&Cloudchaser x Aloe & Lotus for a piece on sisterly bonding.

Oooh, that sounds lovely. I can't wait to read it. Best of luck with writing it!

I'm The Desert Brony. I'm not a huge fan of Colgate but I do like to read story about the background characters and see how the rest of the fandom views them as. 1073545 has done a good job which is why I joined.

My name is Blackbelt (OF THE LUNAVERSE) and I think seeing a fic between Cheerilee and Colgate would be awesome.

Fimbulvinter
Group Admin

1073892 A scene between Colgate and Cheerilee is in the works.

First off, I'm kicking your ass for that Luna story. If it's well written, I may let you get off easy.

Anyway, I'm Cosmic Guardian everypony. I've written one of the stories found in the verse and Fimbulvinter (the awesome asshole) put me in another story of his (no correlation to Burshiverse whatsoever) so check that out.

You probably wonder why I said I'd kick his ass for the Luna x Brushie story. Well, I don't take to kindly to people messing with my wife! Nopony bucks my wife without permission! You want to put her in a story? YOU BETTER ASK! OR I GOING TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND DO THINGS TO YOU! THINKS THAT ONLY A PONY WOULD DO! :pinkiecrazy:

Oh yeah, Pinkamena will join me when I do. She's good company...and sexy. :pinkiegasp: :pinkiehappy:

Yes, Pinkie/Pinkamena, I said you're sexy. Very sexy, indeed.

Hi, everypony, I'm Luna. I came here a while after I saw Fimbulvinter post a story about me. Shame on you for making me a lesbian! Am I a lesbian in the Lunaverse? NO! I just thought I'd come and enjoy the other stories written by other wonderful authors.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9