The Brushieverse 63 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Fimbulvinter
Group Admin

This thread is to cover the broad questions regarding the Brushieverse. It will get updated over time.

Q: What is the Brushieverse?
A: The Brushieverse is a slightly alternate universe take on Equestria. While it is almost identical to the canon Equestria presented by Hasbro, characters of the Brushieverse tend to be a bit more Promiscuous, and may deal with more mature themes. The Central character of the Brushieverse is Colgate, and the core stories follow her as she tries to sleep her way through the entire population of Equestria (Because Cloudkicker can't be the only one to have a little fun, now can she?) Side stories may follow other characters as they go about their lives and

Q: Can I add to the Brushieverse?
A: Absolutely. This group is going to be built around member contributions. Providing that you have a story that in some way relates to the Brushieverse or its characters, then you can submit it to the correct folder. Please only add your story to 1 (One) folder to prevent cluter.

Q: Which Folder should I submit to?
A: Stories that are about the verse in general or about other characters should be added to the Side Stories folder. If you think that you have written a story that lines up with established canon, then send me a PM asking about it, and if I think it matches up, then it will get added to that folder.
The Anything Goes Folder is for all the crack shippings, and weird stuff. If your story has a tentacle monster butt raping Berry Punch, who she herself is futa fucking a Colgate Chubby, then most likely your story belongs in this folder.

Q: What kind of things are alright to write about?
A: Most things are acceptable as content, though please refrain from some of the more extreme fetishes. Currently on the totally banned list are: Scat, explicit rape, extreme BDSM, Torture, Foalcon. Stories that include any of the mentioned acts will be removed.

Acceptable kinks include: role play, light watersports, Gender swapping/Futa, and most other 'tame' ideas. As long as both parties are willing and of age, then you are free to do what you will, within reason.

Q: What are some of the character dynamics?
A: For this verse, there are several character pairings that vary slightly from accepted canon and fanon. For example: In the Brushieverse, Berry Punch and Cheerilee are biological sisters. Also, Caramel is not a blood related Apple, but has been adopted by the family as a live-in farm hand.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1