Humanized Authors Alliance 110 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 65 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 65
TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

So this, ladies and gents, is where you will be heading for all things Crimson for the next few weeks. Here we will brainstorm plot, audition for cannon characters, talk about our OC's, and discuss exactly what we plan on doing in this story. Once the story is in progress, this is also where we will be going if we need help on something or need someone else to take over an assigned chapter.

So yeah, kind of important.
In case anyone's forgotten, this is what we have thus far.

LIST OF IMPORTANT STUFFS.

Participating OC's and owners-
Nightwolf:
Doctor Expo:
Captain Nickleson:
Little Horn -
Zephyr -
Arcane Vander- All of the Above
Sonic Firestorm- TheDarkNight775
Fortunate Portrait- TheDarkNight775

Wouldn't this be better if we did it on Google Docs?

1347244 I agree.

>is only a proofreader

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347244 For doing the story chapters? Google Docs or Dropbox would be the two I'm sure most of us would have. But the thread's a lot more convenient for just discussing stuff.

I am aware of what you are.

1347266 I know.

I was just saying that, despite my not really participating in story elements much, I'm just a simple proofreader.

1347303 Well, if you need me, I won't be here, sadly. I am going to eat now before I go to church and take care of little kids.

I bid thee a good night and splendid dreams. :moustache:

1347228What is the first order of business?

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347312 Night.

1347315 Well, I'll start with running over the OC's I'd like to use. (Just very baisic.)

Fortunate Portrait, a painter, is the mute twin sister of the main character. She can't speak, but she uses sign language and can telepathically communicate with some people.

Sonic Firestorm is a heavy metal vocalist and Ponyville resident playboy. Despite this, he's got a brain in his head and a good heart, as well as being quite a skilled flyer.

We're including our OC's too, right?

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347371 Yes. Just give a basic personality profile. Everyone who wants to is entitled to use OC's.
Who do you think I am, Diamond Tiara?

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347335 Let's hear a basic profile of the OC's you'd like to use and any cannon characters you might like to use.

Hey there :pinkiehappy:

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347389 Hi-ho.
So we're decding on the OC's we're using right now, and any canon characters we might want.

Well in that case, say hi to Arkane Vander.
Arkane is a white, with a slight red color illuminating from his skin, unicorn. He has a mane of black and red, same goes for his tail. He wears a cape all day, which conceals his cutie mark. It's a quill and parchment. Arkane went on an adventure with his love interest. If you want to know how that turned out, click here.

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347402 You realize this is humanized...

I forgot appearance.
I'll include a pic of Sonic (I'm sorry it's horrible, it's old as crap.)

Then turn him human, I don't care. Just give an explanation of how he turned human.

Comment posted by TheDarkNight775 deleted Jul 23rd, 2013
TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347430 Well, this is a humanized story, meaning that instead of ponies, there are humans. Basically, everything is exactly the same in the character's backstory and such, but they're humans instead of ponies.
I'd draw a humanized version, but I'm totally swamped in art stuff I have to do.

So is Arcane the only OC you're going to use?

If you need more, I have more.

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347453 Well, it's all up to you. I have, like, thirty OC's, but I just picked those two.
You can also claim a cannon character (Not the mane 6 or the two main princesses) to use.

Nightwolf: Grey Pegasus with black and grey mane and tail, brother of Rainbow Dash, only Pegasus to wield arcane magic, extremely protective of his family, is very secretive of his personal life and thoughts, extreme skills in combat, stubborn, and can speak with Twilight the same way Tony Stark did with Bruce Banner in The Avengers.

Doctor Expo: Blue unicorn with paling color at his muzzle and black mane and tail, PhD in medicine and psychology, often rambles, wears glasses and a watch, despises violence, and is often supporting of those close to him.

Captain Nickleson: Red earth pony with orange mane and tail, originally human captain of the ISS Washington in the year 2355, military training, brilliant, and often takes the lead of the group he is in.

The Professor: Human scientist that designed an inter-dimensional gateway, doesn't get out much, often a pessimist, but is useful in anything involving technology.

These are just the main OCs that I have. I could put together a list of the less developed and weaker OCs if you want, but they wouldn't be as useful.
As for the cannon characters, I would like to see Rainbow Dash in there as well as a little bit of Twilight.

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347487 As all the characters in the story are humanized, don't think that the Professor would be that exceptional. But the rest are satisfactory.

1347514 Works for me. One thing I forgot to mention earlier:
Nightwolf is my main OC. I use him the most and have a few surprises with him that are yet to be revealed.

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347547 Perfectly acceptable.

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347569 Right then. So, that's you all set up. I'm typing up the first chapter, you want to take the second once I'm done?

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347589:pinkiehappy: So, just to get your opinion, would you prefer to do the story in first or third parson?

I'll try to clear up my busy schedule of staring at a screen for more than a few hours.

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347607 XD I know the feeling.

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1347674 :raritywink: Gotcha. Same here.
So we'll se what the other guys want.

Little Horn - Tan Unicorn filly, Blank flank. Blue eyes, brown mane and tail.

Zephyr - see avatar picture, Light grey Pegasus, blue green mane and tail, cutie mark is gentle west wind symbol.

1353813 Are these ponies supposed to be humans?

Little Horn will be an elementary school student. She enjoys learning about magic and wants to learn some new spells.

Zephyr would be a weather reporter who helps forecast the weather for a local news station.

I was wondering if these humans would be like the Equestria girls versions, where the unicorns have no horns and the Pegasi have no wings.

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1354612 They'll be humanized, but we'll decide on the extent once we've got all the characters.

1359383 Got my gryphon OC but I am still not finished with this story.

his head is white with black dots and his body is black with white dots.
Nice personality but he sometimes gets flashbacks of how he was treated in the d-dogs mines. btw he was a slave.
He also got a small anger managment problem. Not like Fluttershy.

1347244 I use google docs for my collaborations.

I set up e-mail accounts with my characters names in them.

I have a unicorn filly, Little Horn, and Zephyr is a nickname of my Pegasus, Summer Breeze.

(I thought I didn't have to worry about this collab for a while, and then you pulled me right back in and got me all stressed. Thanks for that.)
As do I. Except, I only have one g-mail.

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1530528 Don't sweat it too much. I've been gone for a while, so I need to gather everyone up again...
1528642>>1389796>>1347547>>1347312 We all still alive?

1661066 I'm alive.

Won't be on much with the semester active.

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1662648 I feel your pain.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 65