Humanized Authors Alliance 110 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

Baisically, I wanted to make a Vinyl/Octavia shipfic through the eyes of my rocker OC Sonic Firestorm, who's friends with both of them. It's inspired by this song-

Basically, they're breaking up and Sonic's trying to help keep them together. Kind of sad.

>inb4 threesome

Well, it depends on the circumstances of the breakup. In most ViynalTavi fics with breakups, Octavia is the one who breaks up with Vinyl with a few possible causes:
1. Vinyl's career is taking off and she seems to ignore Tavi
1a: Too many late nights and missed recitals
2. Vinyl has drug problems and refuses to admit it.
3. Vinyl cheats on Tavi or flirts too much
3a: Tavi breaks up first because she fears that Vinyl was going to, and wants to mask her insecurity by being assertive
Now it would be interesting if Vinyl broke up with Tavi.

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1240254 That might actually be interesting. Vinyl beaks up with poor Tavi.
I like that.
My relationship experience on this aspect is very lacking, as the one breakup I've had was very calm and peaceful. The current relationship I'm in is pretty mellow, too.

1240303 Yeah. I mean, usually Vinyl is characterized as being laid back: she would rarely upset the status quo by forcing a break up. So... the question is what did Tavi do? hmmmmmm :derpytongue2:

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

Tavi's parents, maybe? I read an awesome fic where Tavi's parents were overly controlling. They could try to convince Vinyl that Tavi was cheating on her or something- So Tavi would date someone they consider more....
Suitable.

1240390 And it wouldn't help matters much if Octavia acted uptight and snobbish in response to any accusations. Just throwing that out there.

TheDarkNight775
Group Admin

1259581 Oh, no.
Octavia would be mortified that Vinyl would even accuse her of such a thing. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8