X Becomes a Draconequus 387 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Captain Lunar
Group Admin

This is my thoughts on the draconequus as a species. My basic theory for them is that not all of them look like Discord. They're all very chimera-like, but what kind of animals they're made up of varies greatly. They could have a deer antlers, alligator arm, bear arm, a cow leg, bird leg, etc, though they all share the same body type, long and snake-like.

All draconequus have high level magical powers, though not at the same level as Discord. They can do a number of things Discord can do such as shape-shifting, teleportation, etc, but all at a decidedly decreased level and they have to at least be in a mile radius of what they use their powers on in order to maintain any effect.

The average lifespan of the average draconequus is potentially limitless given their shape-shifting abilities they can keep themselves young for nearly an eternity.

not bad but I prefer the theory of dragons earning the form by reaching the peaks of Chaos magic study and mastery

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

1059960 About what exactly dost thou "dig" :duck:

The fact that your next Chapter of Thunder From the North is coming soon.

Also, that there's an entire RACE of them and that Discord is unique among them and that there's some variation amongst them and that they're immortal.

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

1060400 Yeah next chapter should be up in about 5 days if nothing happens.

Not immortal. They can still die, just aging to death only happens if they WANT it too which doesn't happen unless a draconequus just gets tired of living

What if they don't WANT to die or want to resurrect themselves?

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

1060470 Resurrection is outside their powers. Can't be done. They can heal rather fast, but there are ways to kill them such as completely destroying any trace of their body.

What if they make themselves invulnerable to the extent of their abilities?

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

1060492 They only have LIMITED powers over their own bodies when it comes to things like that. Shape-shifting, healing, and de-aging is one thing, but they can't make themselves invulnerable or anything as that would make them unstoppable and that can't happen according to the "powers that be"

I can imagine Discord yelling, much like Kirk OR Spock yelled Khan, "FAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT!"

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

1060528 Ah the fun with Discord and Star Trek references

Hey, Cataclysm here and I don't mean to poo-poo your theory but there are only 26 of us in exisence:

Ataxia
Bedlam
myself
Discord
Entropy
Flux
Gygas
Hysteria
Insanity
Joke
Khaos
Lunacy