The Collab Group 111 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
superpony55
Group Admin

If someone needs to back out of a collab, you may ask for someone else to continue it here!

Heights (Help Found!)

Users: superpony55, ? (Someone may help if they want)

Description: Magic. A simple concept. Strange, but simple.

Flight. A complex concept. Strange, and not simple at all.

I have the first, and I want the latter.

My name is Daydream, and I'm a Unicorn. But a Pegasus at heart.

Daydream has always wanted to fly, but she's a not-so-powerful unicorn. How will she achieve her dream?

F4D3
Group Admin

I... want to say no...

But my meddling writer's mind keeps telling me yes... :raritydespair:

superpony55
Group Admin
F4D3
Group Admin

How far did you and that other person actually get before he opted out?

superpony55
Group Admin

We haven't even started writing yet. Scootaloser had to back out because of Changeling Panic.

F4D3
Group Admin

Ah.

Well do you have some sort of outline of what should happen to start?

I know I already threw my two cents into it, but how much of Daydream's character have you made or decided on?

superpony55
Group Admin

We haven't really decided on much. Just been throwing around suggestions!

F4D3
Group Admin

Very well.

Even though every ounce of common sense is telling me not to, I'll partake in the collab. :ajsmug:

Let's continue this conversation in the thread you already have started for this story.

Hello! Looking for someone to help me with my collab.

Not sure how active this group is, but I'll give it a go. I do need help with my latest stories, "The Four Foxes." It's a slice of life story with a bit of adventure mixed into it, much like FiM itself at times. It's about a group of fox spirit siblings, known as Kitsunes, who have found themselves in Equestria after losing their home. And the fic focuses on the titular foxes as they try to adjust to their new home in Equestria and make some friends along the way. The tags on the fic are AU, Comedy, Dark (for later events), and Drama. It's on my userpage if anyone wants to give it a read.

Some requirements for a writing partner I'm looking for is:

1. Creativity
2. Responsive (not all the time, because everyone has a life, but still responds once in a while)
3. Can analyze and criticize some story ideas and not just say "Oh yeah, that sounds good," while still being open-minded at the same time
4. Good at Grammar
5. Good sense of humor (Just because)

So if you are interested in helping, reply or PM me. Thanks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11