The Collab Group 111 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
superpony55
Group Admin

Please tell a little about yourself! Please tell what your name is (although we can all see), what genres you like, why you joined this group, and anything else you would like known! :twilightsmile:

Hi! I'm superpony55, the creator of this group! I am relatively new to FIMfiction, and have 4 stories (that sadly don't get many views). I like Adventure, Slice of Life, Sad, Comedy, and Random stories. I do not read mature. I hope you like the group! :twilightsmile:

Oh yeah, and I use :twilightsmile: constantly. I'll use :applecry: when I'm sad or pleading, and :fluttershysad: when I'm sad. Also, whenever it's a joke I'll use :raritywink:, and I'll use :rainbowhuh: when I'm confused. I actually have memorized them, so I never need to click on their icons. :twilightsmile: (Again!)

F4D3
Group Admin

Hello everypony, my name is F4D3.
I enjoy reading just about any type of fiction involving MLP. I mostly write dark or comedy stories, but as of late, I've been trying to branch out into other genres as well. For right now I'm a little swamped with my own projects so I doubt I'll be able to contribute to this group for a while :fluttershysad:. But if someone comes up with an idea that I think I could be a part of, I'd be happy to join in on a collab!

superpony55
Group Admin

Are you ok with being an admin?

F4D3
Group Admin

Sure, I don't see why not.

Hello everyone. I am Irongalley, and I am glad to have found this group! I've been meaning to find one like this for a while :derpytongue2:

Anyhows, I read everything. I am an experienced writer with over a crapload of views and likes, and I haz an army of followers. Does any of that make me a better human? Maybe, but no one will admit it :ajsleepy:

Anyway, I'm glad to join, and I'd be happy to help and be helped! :pinkiehappy:

Arcticbrony
Group Admin

Hi there everyone. I'm Arcticbrony, and i just happened to stumble upon this group by accident:p it seemed like an awsome idea so i tought id join it.
now, what to say about me.... i have been reading fics on this site for a good while but only just started writing myself recently.
my mind is filled to the brim with crazy ideas, and its currently holding me at gunpoint and forcing me to write them down (please send help) :derpytongue2:
but yea, I'll help in any way that i can.:pinkiehappy:

superpony55
Group Admin

If you have any ideas, there is a thread where you can share them! :twilightsmile:

Arcticbrony
Group Admin

ooh get ready for em then, my mind is full of things that i would probably never write. (got to much atm.)

I am piefan (What a surprise). I like ponies.

superpony55
Group Admin

Why did you join the group?

Hey there everyone. I'm Chow

My reading isn't limited to any genre, but I like cute shippings best (That will be Twi/anything). I like one-shots (writing them at least) because when done right they get the feels. One the greatest things that can from reading is a real life smile, tear-up or laugh.

I thought I would join this group so it can grow that little bit more popular. If one thing is better than a good author working on a fic, it's two. Doubly true if their writing styles mesh well.

Moniker
Group Admin

Hello I'm Humane Chaos, but you can call me Chaos or Humane if you'd like. I am an okay author I am fair for my stories. I like Comedy, random, and adventures. I joined this group for a few reasons one because I felt I should because of a group I have, two I felt this group would be good for me. I share one thing in common with the head admin I don't read that many mature I might read one or two but that's really it.

Hi! I'm Flint... just call me Flint :twilightsmile:

I'm a somewhat experienced writer who's decided to branch into this fandom because ponies are better than anything else. I love reading comedy, alternate universe, a little horror, and romance :fluttershysad:

I joined this group to look for writers in a similar situation: new to this site but not writing itself. I'm looking to brainstorm (without ideas getting stolen, DINKLEBERG :trollestia:), Collab of course, and generally find a purpose.

Not much to say about me, but I'd say my writing "niche" is mixing opposing genres (light comedy+dark; raunchy college humor+serious scientific theory)

Hello! My name is ABronyAnonymous. You can call me ABA, Anon, Bro, it doesn't really matter.

I will generally read about anything, (except crossovers where I know nothing about the cross.) though I prefer to avoid clop. If it happens to be in the story, fine, but if it is the story, I'm less inclined to read. Gore and mature don't truly bother me. I hunt and fish, so finding myself covered in blood and elbow deep in guts isn't such a strange or new concept.

I joined this group because I have an over active imagination that cranks out ideas like no tomorrow and often times in class when I need to be focusing (engineering isn't easy). As much as I'd like to write out all these ideas, I fear I am not a strong enough writer to flesh them out and do them justice. I tend to more telling than showing (might be a side effect of engineering. We like straight answers). I need help. That isn't to say I can't write good pieces, but I have a hard time doing it all. So I look to help where I can, and hope that others are just as gracious.

Hi there, I'm Alun, son of Alerik. Yes, those names have meanings but I can't remember them right now. Anyway, I joined this group because I love reading and writing stories, but sometimes need a jumpstart or an idea to get me going, or (more likely) to keep me going. I enjoy adventure or romance, but will read just about anything, if it's well written. I wanted to join this site so my stories could be seen and commented on; I love feedback, especially negative, because I need to know what I'm doing wrong in order to get better!

My name is Kris, and I go by the pen name kwr2k13.

Anyway, I have created such fan fictions like On Our Own and A Gentle Breeze of Change. Both are collaborations set in the Five Score, Divided by 4 Universe.

I'm Smaug the Golden. I like stories about history or medieval/fantasy. I enjoy most genres, but especially dark, adventure and comedy. I joined this group because I love writing and have far too much time and ideas in general. I enjoy getting advice or feedback on my stories, I have four stories on the site so far, and intend to write a quartet on the history of Equestria.

Hi I'm CrystalBlade I like adventure and comedy, but enjoy love and sad stories too. I write a lot and go on and on and on until I'm out of ideas. I joined this group because I love writing and It just sounds plain cool!:raritystarry:

1051487 Why is your name SuperPony95 when you have a picture of a dog?

superpony55
Group Admin

My avatar is my dog, Gromit. He's a cockapoo.

Superpony55 is the name I always use on websites, for six years. I changed it to something that had to do with my dog for a while, but it didn't feel right, so I changed back.

Why is your name CrystalBlade when you don't have a crystal or a blade on your avatar?

(I like your avatar, by the way. :raritywink:)

3470819 I have tried drawing a avatar, but it turned out bad so I am going to try again. (btw the one I am using right now is a luna picture.)

superpony55
Group Admin

I really like the one you have.

superpony55
Group Admin

You're welcome. :twilightsmile:

Hi, I'm Dream Seeker. I like all the genres, and writing.

Hi my name is Zanotron. I like slice of life, adventure, alternate universe, and comedies. I'll read the occasional dark fic and I love mythology. I am currently working on a story. I am overall a nice guy and I look forward to working with all of you in the near future. :)

Hi there, I'm new.
Want to be a part of collab(s)

I hope you don't mind, but my friends are doing a collab where a group of friends end up as anthro versions of the ponies from the show. There's the Mane 6, the CMC and many other side characters, as well as OC's, all at a high school. It's called Lavender Heart and we have a skype chat and a group here called Anthros of Harmony! PM me or Skalltrox Defiance Knight (Princess Twilight) for more info!

Name’s Jackie. Favored genres are... alternate universe, an’ romance. Ah’m currently hoppin’ around the collab groups in a sleepless quest ta find help for a new universe ah’m plannin’ ta write, one with adventure themes an’ some unique setting details.

Hi I am rose the co owner of this account my favorites genres are cross-over romance and slice of life I am trying to write 3 story (two of the are origin story and one of them is a cross-over)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33