The Asylum Fan Group 249 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Showmare Trixie
Group Admin

Chapter 15

So a few important things happen...

1. Twilight draws a picture of something that might be our antagonist.
2. She leaves Fluttershy a picture she may or may not of taken.
3. She confesses her plan to Pinkie, who swears to silence.

Personally, I think she took the picture, and it will let Twilight do a pen-pal idea.

I also think that while Pinkie Pie means well, she will probably get caught... and so will Twilight as she trades letters, leading to a set back as... well, we haven't had any big set backs yet.

What do you guys think?

I can almost see the inevitable outcome of this. Drawing another patient into her "delusions" would be interpreted as a relapse and she'll either end up stuffed with drugs or locked in some sort of isolation. And poor Pinkie too.

It's almost painful to read it.

Showmare Trixie
Group Admin

Do you think her new friends are liable to abandon her too?

You know what would be a real kicker?

"Hey Twilight, we are transferring Applejack to another hospital."

1506142 Owwww ow ow aaaagh! :twilightoops:

Very interesting... I still think the author is going to go the happy ending route but twilight might get caught passing notes and get locked away. 15 chapters and I still can't figure out what's next. Only thing that sucks is the 35 day waits between chapters :pinkiegasp:

Call me insane, but I almost want twilight to be crazy. I don't know, I just love the asylum universe. The whole time reading the chapter, I was hoping Rainbow didn't show up and kick twi's flank for scaring Fluttershy. The real tough nuts to crack are gonna be Applejack and Rarity.
Honestly I want to see Scootaloo in the psychiatric ward for thinking shes a chicken

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7