Irongalley's Battalion 61 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Irongalley
Group Admin

We are at war, but that does not mean we cannot be ready for peace!

The Battalion will prevail and we shall emerge victorious over our foes, but we must not allow our inner structure as a group be compromised by the war. We are an empire, and as one we must see to our prosperity and dedication to the crown!

The empire's folders are open for submissions, and whenever you feel ready to post feel free to do so. The organizational structure should be easy enough to understand, but I'll leave this index and rules just as a reminder:

1) You are allowed to submit your story to only two folders, so choose wisely which ones represent your story the best.

2) You are required to add your story to the main folder. (Note: this does not count as one of your two allowed submissions, since posting to the main folder is just a formality.)

3) Mane 6/OC/BC (Background Character) stories are for any story that either involve the mane six, an OC, or a background character. It does not necessarily need all of the mane six to be together.

4) The 'other' category is for stories that don't fall in any of those categories, though I doubt there will be many of those. Pure gore stories fall under this category, as well as rape or any other form of forced intercourse.

5) Comedy and nonsense are very different things, and it is easy to differentiate one from the other.

6) Sad/Tragic/Introspective stories are for stories that are sad, tragic, or that take the character through a journey of self-discovery without leading him/her away from her home or current location.

7) The clop folder is for consensual sex stories. Pure clop stories are allowed into this folder, but it's preferable for them to have some background before the clop. Won't judge though, so as long as it isn't rape, it's allowed here.

The rest should be fairly easy to decipher, so I'm out. Have a good day, my friends. :moustache:

Wait... who are we at war with again?:rainbowhuh:

Irongalley
Group Admin

Everyone really. Werewolfistan, The Army of the Republic, L.U.N.A., Warlock, The Legion, The Independent Republic of Ponies, and maybe a couple of others.

We hold the upper hand over all of them currently.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3