The Polish Writers Society 100 members · 270 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Verlax
Group Admin

Greetings.

I have to say, we are awesome guys. The group was set up six days ago and we have already talented writers and translators here. I hope that in the following days we will become even more awesome.

The first announcement topic is our activity.

The reason why The Polish Writers Society was set up, was to help Polish writers in terms of writing English stories and translating from English to Polish and from Polish to English. My idea was to encourage ( you ) to help each other in terms of pre-reading and proof-reading.In that case, I want everybrony here to write a PM ( Privite Message ) to me if he is involved with some kind of English or Translation project. By "Project" I mean also unpublished stories and unpublished translations.

When I will receive all of these, I will publish a list of all projects, so it will be easier for us to help each other in term of writing.

What you should mention in PM?

1. Author ( which is mostly obvious )
2. Is it translation or not?
3. Short Description of the Story.
4. Everything you want.

I also want to inform you, that our group was mentioned on For Glorious Equestria, however I was pretty trolled by their admins ( pro tip, never sum two e-mails into one ). However, I can't complain because I spotted that a lot of people joined after the submit.':twilightsmile:

So, I guess it was all for now.

Stay Awesome

Verlax
TPWS Admin

Verlax
Group Admin

This announcement was labed with [Polish-Only] tag.

Witam

Melduję, że Event o którym pisałem w tym wątku, zostanie z pewnością rozpoczęty. Rozpisałem już regulamin i nawiązałem odpowiednie kontakty. Zostanie on ogłoszony prawdopodobnie około 9 Października. Pełne ogłoszenie zawierające wszelkie informacje zostanie opublikowane tego samego dnia.

Nie będzie to event anglistyczny. Powodem, jest to, że większa część eventu zostanie zorganizowana we współpracy z MLPPolska. Nie pozostaje nic innego jak zbroić się w cierpliwość i ostrzyć pióra i rysiki. Tak więc, byle do dziewiątego.

Pozdrawiam

Verlax
Admin TPWS

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2