Megan is best pony 124 members · 56 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

One simple question, Why did you join this group?:duck:

Well for me it is a bit of a strange story. I was looking up another group and I had to step way form the computer. I need to check on my Potatoes for Shepherds Pie.
When I got back my cat was playing with the computer and I was now a member of this group.
The reason I did not leave was because the cat had done this to me before and that group turned out pretty cool so I deiced to just stay.

So what it your story? :trixieshiftright:

Creepy magic cat. Not sure if srs...

2458178 Hard to believe but it is true.
She is strange, but my brother use to have a rabbit that could get out of is cage just to sit on top of it.

2457141 Because I love Megan.

3513832 Yeah, your stories aren't too bad thanks for joining.:twilightsmile:

3513883 Thanks for that Alchemist.

I was bored, plus, I'm not part of any X is best pony groups except for this one

I thought I had a good story about how Megan help stop, Sköll and Hati the wolf brothers, from distroying Equestria. But I was told that people are sick of hearing stories with Lyra and Berry Punch in them.

3765481 That's not what was said Russell, it's the drunken Berry Punch and human obsessed Lyra memes, they are all but played out. Instead they should have more effective personalities for who they would be. By the way I am not really familiar with those myths, and I know that subject reasonably well.

3765481 I was also informed by this same person that Applejack would not care if two monsters were to walk into Ponyville and started kill friends and family.

3771360 Now you are exaggerating in a big way. Well then I won't be trying to help you out ever again.

3773168 But, for the love of Luna your forgetting the ‘take away’. 1) It is not so much what you tell someone, but the way you go about telling them. 2) If you hurt someone feeling, even if it was an accident, you apologies.

Now then, I am sorry if I hurt you feelings, but when you did not apologies, I want you to feel as bad I did. And sort of still do.

3774813 Yeah I know, I could have chosen my words better, but you need to be a little less oversensitive as well. I wanted to help and obviously I failed. I'm only human for Luna's sake. Um Russell, I compounded my mistake with some embarrassment here.

I forgot to ask you if your story has a canon timeline tie in somewhere or is it original canon? Sorry about all of that.:twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14