Megan is best pony 124 members · 56 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Holy Celestia it is her, they brought Megan back into the show.

6490154 which one was this found at.

First to ride I think it's called

I have one right now with Megan it is, but I hadn't thought about writing an EQG fic that centers on Megan. Not until you brought it up anyway. And I too am now curious why this hasn't been more of a thing before now. I know of only one that is genuinely centered on Megan herself.

Yeah, but G4 Megan now that we know she's canon XD. I mean, it would be interesting the setting considering that it takes place in a more modern era, plus the ponies themselves can more than hold their own

A cameo does not a canon character make. That needs to be taken in account. Regardless of that though it is a very different set of circumstances. And that can make for problems as well as solutions.

The real question is just what concept to use though.

Cameo or not, it's an undeniable fact that there's a G4 Megan around.
But sure, these circumstances closes much from G1, but opens new ones as well, like being a novice hero in training instead of basically the leader on the get go. Her name could be something to consider reworking as well

Granted, I don't know about reworking her name, but that outfit has got to go. It didn't look good then and damn sure doesn't look good now. For crying out loud that kind of thing should only be on an eight year old, not someone who is right around fifteen to sixteen as she would be in this case.

Anyway you've got me thinking and I appreciate that. It helps with problem solving.

I hate to break this to you, but I don't think that was ever meant to be her at least not officially. This girl that happens to be wearing her clothes from the series was most likely placed as an Easter Egg. It's mostly certain bronies that said it was her, but the writers never said it was her. Keep in mind that the she didn't have any lines when she appeared in The Rollercoaster of Friendship. Sorry if your hopes got too high for this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12