Humans are Superior 4,437 members · 1,244 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

HaS, a region of oddities and assorted nonsense that revolves around the sole idea of human superiority over any other score of alien or subhuman beings. This is a place that more than often borders on the xenophobic and a sense of elitism over any and all who do not quite fit the parameter of what a human should be. Still, it is much better than any other place, and so we stick around with a smile on our face and a sense of dread over just how much more we can slide down the slippery slope until we find ourselves gassing metaphorical aliens and laughing about it...

Ahem. Oh, it is truly a beautiful place for mankind! Glorious debates and arguments against misanthropy spring up across its lands, whenever we have the time, as we constantly spend our waking hours discussing Warhammer 40K (for which most of HaS' living population has a profound adoration that surpasses the borders of the fanatical several times and then comes back around to surpass it again), art (meta fiction that revolves around a very small group of people who've come to build themselves up into a tiny elitist congregation within an already elitist HaS, so that they can feel superior to everyone else who is already feeling superior to every other being in existence based on their contribution to the group [to the higher group, of course. Entry is guaranteed to those with friends within it]. It's possible that a second HaS group may spring up within HaS itself, and while it is non-official and speculation on the name is varied, I like to refer to it as OGiS, or Old Guard is Superior [to you]), and assorted themes (which horse is hotter, and why it is inherently superior to all other horses simply because I say so).

Do not let yourself be fooled, my friend! As beautiful as HaS may be, there are its dangers to consider. Misanthropists are the #1 enemy of HaS, and anything misanthropic is bound to cause you pain within HaS! So keep yourself nice and proper while walking through this glorious land, and abide by the rules. These, of course, involve bashing anything that argues against the fundamental FACT that HUMANS ARE SUPERIOR. FUCK MISANTHROPY! FUCK THEM ALL! ANYTHING EVEN SLIGHTLY MISANTHROPIC MUST BURN IN THE DEEPEST FIRE OF HELL! EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS IT IS A MONSTER, RAPIST, AND HITLER TOO! FUCK EVERY ONE OF THEM! LONG LIVE HAS AND THE OLD GUARD!

Now to the Entities of HaS!

In the Dark Days of Horseland, HaS came to be by the will and word of Commissar Alexer, a devout servant of the God Emperor of Mankind (who ironically gets a boner for the Horse Princess), who decided that misanthropy was running rampant throughout the general Horse Fucker population. Seeing this and feeling (not-powerful enough) distraught at the horrid practices of the misanthropes (rape, murder, sodomy, and being Hitler) he decided that a new land of greatness and purity should be built to counter these, oh so terrible, things that plagued Horseland. In his infinite wisdom, he built HaS, and dictated that his foes now were the dreaded spawn of all evil: The Conversion Bureau stories and all the subhuman monsters who wrote such horrible shit.

Truly, they were grotesque to even witness. They spoke of the murder of human lives and the forced transformation of the same at the hands of the hideous, inferior magical horses (remember, magic sucks). So, Alexer, in all his glory, bid his armies of morally correct followers to counter the enemy of all that is good and proper, and he set his forces to writing these stories as they should be written: with humans doing justice to the evil horses by killing them all (with bullets, as it should be, and not with magic, which sUxx), and turning their shithole of a magical uthopia (WHICH IS FUCKING NOT BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T SEEN ENOUGH OF THE SHOW TO PROVE THAT IT'S A SHITTY FUCKING PLACE TO LIVE AND EARTH IS BETTER!) into an actual shithole, but of nuclear waste, as it should be. Thus were things set right!

...until the Gods of Horseland frowned upon some of HaS' Glorious Fallen Heroes taking the Holy Crusade a bit further by wrecking misanthrope shit in their own homeland. These brave souls took nothing but a few volunteers and their balls of titanium into the dreaded dark place of the horsefuckers, where the great wars were fought and victory was Alexer's. Of course, nothing remains of our glorious victory because filthy misanthropes destroyed the evidence and made a dead, decoy TCB group to make everyone think they're still alive, but they're not! HaS won! Stop inquiring. HaS won.

Of course, Alexer's Glorious Crusade has not ended, and even now its glorious members thunder across the land, taking the battle to any halfwit that even DARES utter misanthropy. For more info on this, please read up on some of the Old Guard. They're all glorious crusaders, and they have all mercilessly battered filthy misanthropes into paste with nothing but their BALLS OF TITANIUM (and countless wikipedia pages and motivational, pro-humanity pictures they found in Google Images and thought were pretty.).

And so it is, my brave friends, that HaS is the best place on Horseland to be in! Ta-ta~!

This is all one hundred percent true. Have a cookie. Now write lore about the Old Guard.

4173915 I see no mention of any Gods that float around the group now and then, what is this blasphemy to my perfectly chaotic name

4173915 Good stuff, eh. Do more, eh.

4173915 This should be pinned to the front page of HaS!

4173915 What no mention of the great war for lord Alexers throne?

4173915 This is profoundly accurate, other then missing that time John Hood nearly seized total control and forced excellent characterization, world building, and grammar upon us. One shudders to think what might have transpired had he remained in power...

4174436 DO YOU TWO, NON-OLD GUARD PLEBEIANS HAVE FURTHER INSIGHT INTO HAS' HISTORY?!

If so, do share it. This old historian has been around for 85 weeks, but even one as old as I loses bits and pieces as time goes on.

4174458 How bout when Martians tried to probe our minds but found that we humans are too awesome and joined us instead?

4174477 That sounds like you made it up tho.

4174479 Just give it a second...he'll come.

4174479 I am always lurking around HaS. I am its plague, its youth, its cognizance. I am what HaS wants, but not what HaS needs...

And I am rambling again, aren't I?

4175075 Ink-buddy! :D I thought you were dead.

This is good. But I like to think of the Old Guard more as a bunch of old men and beleaguered middle management types (myself) trying to fend off the bi-monthly "this group is dead," waves.

They're all glorious crusaders, and they have all mercilessly battered filthy misanthropes into paste with nothing but their BALLS OF TITANIUM (and countless wikipedia pages and motivational, pro-humanity pictures they found in Google Images and thought were pretty.).

Except this, this is true. It's not easy fighting off misanthropes. For a while I lost sight of my purpose. But I continue the good fight with a level head and pride now. :moustache:

I think he's referring to the page where certain individuals posted provocative picture of martian women and we agreed martians were okay.

4173915 If websites were nations, we'd be Tropico.

LONG LIVE HAS!

There are moments when I doubt our cause, (mostly when people are just being ass hats in the group who want to put kitties into blenders or kill joys who won't let you have anything cool like giant robots or cool back story).

Then there are moments when this group is full of AWESOME and WIN.

This is one of those moments. (Although I do like magic.)

I think he's referring to the page where certain individuals posted provocative picture of martian women and we agreed martians were okay.

Damn right, son!

Those Martian women. :rainbowwild:

4181185 I'd tap that. All of it.

I don't even care that some are green or that some of them don't have faces.

418129 They make up for the no mouth part by being fun everywhere else.

Isn't the no mouth part the best part?

KIDDING!

Hehe!

It doesn't stop them from talking so no. :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32