TheBronyFiction 239 members · 1,787 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Icudeadnow
Group Admin

So far, we have two stories in, a good amount of competitive writers, and only one judge. I'd just like to remind all of you that you may, anyone, sign up to be a judge. I may have to become a judge myself, because just one judge may not go over so well. If you want to be a judge, like I said, just go over to the sign up thread, which is stickied, and ask. I will not turn anyone down, so do not worry. As I said, I may have to become a judge while being the overseer of all affairs pertaining to our very first contest.

Again, this is a reminder to all you bronies and pegasisters (If you so choose to be called a pegasister) that the position of judge is wide open and anyone, and I mean anyone can be one.

That being said, I wish you all a wonderful day filled with good fortune and, yes, ponies. Stay awesome guys and gals, and, as always...

*Brohoof*

Eagle Heart
Group Admin

2617999 I don't think just anybody should be allowed to be a judge. Or else that could really lead to some bad calls to be made.

Icudeadnow
Group Admin

2618361 True, but do you have anyone in mind? The pickings happen to be slim to none. :applejackunsure:

Eagle Heart
Group Admin
Icudeadnow
Group Admin

2618636 I will take what you said into consideration. I will throw a series of questions towards anyone who wants to be a judge, and deem if they are worthy of the position. Is this... satisfactory?

I'm glad this group has become more active, I enjoy the enthusiasm.
:twilightsmile:

Icudeadnow
Group Admin

2632716 Yeah, it was a bit dead. Not many threads. That scares me, but it'll pick up eventually. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7