TheBronyFiction 239 members · 1,787 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Its all in the tittle. :twilightsmile:

Icudeadnow
Group Admin

1465870 nice idea there...:pinkiehappy:

Okay, seems legit.
What I'm requesting is artwork for an ending chapter in my fic War Was All We Knew. I've tried to post this request on a few forums but it was denied. What I'm looking for is a group shot of the ponies and the characters from Gears of War 3 with several of their vehicles. Since this is for the ending chapter time to work on it will be plentiful. If you want to help me out then send me a PM.

Icudeadnow
Group Admin

1466134 If you find artists here and if they are willing, then why not? But I would go to "Art For Fanfiction" I can't do links beacause I'm on my tablet. We would do that but they are more reliable, seeing as we are a new group.

Heya Group!

I'd like to request folks to read my story: My Little Poem. It's a Dark Adventure fic, with the Teen and Sex tags. The reason for the Sex tag is because sex is implied, but not described in detail. It is incomplete as of this writing, with a third chapter written but not finalized, and more chapters to come after that.

The reason I am simply asking for readers is because I am looking for exposure in general. I'll go ahead and add the story to the relevant folders in the group shortly after I post this, but I have been going around and posting threads where appropriate and posts where appropriate within several of the groups here on FimFic, searching for that catalyst that could bring my story more into the public view than it currently is.

In short, go ahead and read the story. Likes/dislikes, comments/reviews/critiques/bashings/grammar-nazi'ing/favorites and whatnot are appreciated, but not expected. After all, people have free will, and that includes readers, so all I ask is for folks to read what I currently have, and then let them decide what to do with it after that.

Thank you for your consideration! I look forward to your responses!

Sincerely,

Mr. Album

Icudeadnow
Group Admin

1867089 IT WILL BE DONE. By yours truly.:scootangel:

And the third chapter just got posted! I hope it entertains! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7