TheBronyFiction 239 members · 1,787 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Icudeadnow
Group Admin

Okay, as an admin, it's your job to help me keep the group and its inhabitants in check. I am on almost always but there are times when I cannot check on this group. That's where you guys and gals come in!
First off, we'll start with the rules, which you get more chances than a regular member does.
RULES:
1: Do not abuse your power. (Such as harassment, forcing people to do things, etc...)
2: Tell me before you go making changes on the group. And tell me why you would want to do so.
3: I don't expect you guys and gals to be on all the time but I do need you to check in on this group atleast every week. Any more than that is greatly appreciated!
DUTIES:
1: Make sure that everyone is behaving. Look back to the description of the group for proper punishment. Follow it
closely. I don't want people to be banned too soon. They get their warnings but if they act out too much then a temporary ban is okay.
2: I need you to check in on the stories every once in awhile to make sure that they are in the right folder. If someone added it to the wrong group then move it and tell them. If you see them doing it again, then give that person their first warning. You know what to do from there. (Group rules)
3: Spreading the group around is encouraged but it is not mandatory.

I hope that you can follow these guidelines as an admin! Icudeadnow out!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1