Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Zervziel
Group Admin

Basically I'm thinking we should compile stories from our different members and place them into folders. As of now, the only ELP members that we know off that have stories are Hylius (ELP_CO for the slow), KMCA, and myself.

Also we should probably poke Rokas.

oh god no! Don't subject victims to my work

ELP_CO
Group Admin

Honestly the one I have wrote here isn't up to snuff. I've half a notion to just remove it entirely. At the very least it needs a heavy dose of editing, but it honestly likely isn't worth the effort.

Zervziel
Group Admin

1019362 Well the only way to get better is to have others read over it and point out what needs fixing. Your choice though.

1017160 They can't be too bad, mate.

1019362 I kind of like bad stories from good authors (if there's a way to tell which they are), the same way I like early art from great artists (or art timelines); it shows that they started somewhere, and can potentially be encouraging to those of us starting out. If one feels comfortable having such things up. Of course, I myself would never do that :D

(I'm going for the humorous/hypocritical angle of "giving advice, then saying 'Oh, I'd never do that myself!'" here - I don't know if I pulled it off)

Wrote the first chater of my very first fic. Would appreciate someone giving it a once over before I submit it.

1059691 send me a PM

I have a new project underway that if it keeps going like it is will be fairly good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8