Fluffle Puff 444 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Hexy
Group Admin

To long we've noticed a substantial lack of activity here in the Fluffle Puff forums, as well as a lack of new Fluffle Puff stories, so here's to bringing back the adorable ball of fluff we all love! Here goes...

We wish to start a contest in the name of Fluffle!:heart:

Problem is, we've never held a contest before. So as much as an announcement this is, it is also a call for help. We want to remain open to ideas for this contest, but to keep some sense of harmony, there will be some sort of tying aspect to the stories. Perhaps it will be a theme. Or maybe they will have to be comedies or tragedies. One-shots or chapter stories? Post below whatever ideas you have, or perhaps if you'd like to take a whack at it. If you see an idea that you particularly like, we ask that you'd like it. That'll help me judge how many of you like it. Just think of it as a big brainstorming exercise! Check back often to see if there's any new ideas you like. So, storm away!

3319956 ok I've found this thread, and there isn't a competition for me to promote yet....

3319956 How 'bout a story where Chrysalis and Fluffle Puff have a foal. It seems like a good idea.

Hexy
Group Admin

3320911 OOOOOH! I like that! I like it a lot... It's certainly original, and I really like originality. At least I think it's original. I have yet to see it.

Comment posted by Jordan179 deleted Jun 1st, 2014

3319956 the blog is made
ppfffhhtttt:heart:

3327578 Thank you for pointing that out. I have fixed it.

3327580 We should make a fic about Fluffle Puff getting married

How about a contest about the great pillow war?:trixieshiftleft:
Or something random, funny and adorable in general.:trixieshiftright:

3319956 we need a story containing
a lyric booklet
a sticker
a marker
romance
drama
pink fluffy unicorns
ninjas
explosions
AND EVERY BIT OG RANDOMNESS ONE MAN CAN TAKE IN ONE SITTING

A contest to see who can write the most random thing that has everything to do with nothing at all. RANDOM STUFF. Killer money box has arachnophobia. Popcorn is secretly James T.Kirk.

The Fluffiest Fluffle Puff Picture Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

A contest to write a story in which Fluffle accidentally does something terrible, like burning off Chryssi's tail, and then she has to do something to make up for it.

Hexy
Group Admin

3327896 A Fluffle Puff story that has something go wrong. I'm thinking maybe Fluffle Puff story that isn't all fun and fluff. Maybe Fluffle Puff stories that are actually serious, with some humor added in to keep the Fuffle Puff feel. I think we may have a winner here.

Hexy
Group Admin

3327576 3327589 3327593 3327599 3327626 3327632 3327896 3320431 3320911
We've made our decision. This morning, a user by the name of TgTfProductions died of terminal lung cancer that had spread throughout his entire body. We feel terrible, having not put more of an effort into being there for him. We've decided to hold this contest in his memory. The actual details to the contest, such as the rules, will be posted soon. And, if you'd do us a favor, spread the word about this contest. We didn't know TgTf personally, but we want this contest to be big. We want ponies from all over the site joining in. We want this contest to immortalize TgTf's name. Please, do this for us. Even more so, do this for him.

3332607 I will try, but...what do we do?

Nah, jk. It says at the top, no?

Hexy
Group Admin

3332609 Details are not finalized. When they are, we will be posting a new thread stating them. Plans need to be made. Judges need to be gathered. Contestants need to volunteer. It may be a while.

I know him, what happened was that TgTFProductions had died of blood loss after one of his origans burst open. We'll all miss him. :fluttercry::fluttershbad::fluttershysad::raritycry::raritydespair::applecry:

I'll do what I can.

Hexy
Group Admin

3320911 3327576 3327589 3327593 3327599 3327626 3327626 3327896 3332667
Finalized Contest Details can be found HERE. Spread the word. The more contestants, the better.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23