The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,454 members · 49,180 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

The head of the naginata flew off as Genji Spirit slid back, He glared at Ahuizotl, "Not many are capable of breaking a minotaur's weapon."

Ahuizotl stomped past his incapacitated acolytes, "And not many are foolish enough to use catnip on my followers. Surrender the Forgotten Blade!"

"Finders keepers!"

Ahuizotl lunged at Genji as he swung what's left of his naginata. Ahuizotl was flung, but the hand on his tail gripped Genji's horn and pinned down the minotaur.

Genji grunted, "There's one thing a minotaur always keeps," his ring flashed and a lit bomb appeared in his hand, "HIS PRIDE!"

Shocked, Ahuizotl jumped back as the bomb exploded, engulfing Genji in a black cloud with a loud bang. The cloud faded away, displaying no remains of a body to the Aztec.

"Ow!"

To the faint sound in the distant, Ahuizotl saw the bovine running away after stubbing his hoof, "COW-ARD!"

You get the joke? ...a minotaur is a coward. ...whatever, another entry to my anthology.

EAmereep's Anthology of Flashfics
A series of unrelated stories that are 150 words long. All written by some loser.
Amereep · 11k words  ·  29  3 · 548 views

And also another backstory to my current project.

TFinal Filly Fantasy
Written as if it were meant for a Final Fantasy game, this is about four ponies tasked to reclaim Equestria's stolen magic as they struggle with their own personal issues.
Amereep · 66k words  ·  27  3 · 1k views

Give them a read, you don't want tp be a coward too, do you?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1